Early Christmas!

Jeep_Wrangled

Just ordered my Dynatrac EnduroSport Lift and wheels and tires! I’ll get Pics posted in here as soon as I get it all installed!

Specs:
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS Bright White
Dynatrac 2” EnduroSport Lift Kit
(5) Dick Cepek Extreme Country Tires 35x12.50R17
(5) Pro Comp 7105 Alloy wheels 17x9
IMG_9440.JPGIMG_9849.JPGIMG_9848.JPGIMG_9847.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jeep_Wrangled

Congrats. Not sure I would run those tires but to each their own.

I felt this way too in the beginning. I did some research and there are some people who have been running them on their JKs and have been getting great millage and traction with them. One reviewing saw, a guy had put them on his wife’s DD JK and she had put around 40K miles on them and the tires still looked like they had at least 60% tread left if not more. I also watched a bunch of videos to see if they are loud on the road and I was surprised to find that they are not! To get this aggressive tire in a 35, a D load range and 5 of them for less than $1000...couldn’t pass it up. Personally I have run a pair of the Fun Country II’s on my F-350 SD that I had before this Jeep and they were great! I think I got 50K miles on them with rotating them 2 times. [emoji54] they had maybe 25% tread left when I traded them in. Pretty good if you ask me. I’ve only had good experience with them so far, but we will see! Theres always the next set...

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Congrats on treating yourself to early X-mas present. Nice start to your build, looking forward to see it all on.