JLWrangler Logo Test Fit

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now that we're finally starting to see some real photos of the all new Jeep JL Wrangler, I thought it'd be fun to give our official JLWrangler logo a test fit. What do ya think? :cool:

20171108190756-a9a77313.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
More than likely, we'll be offering these decals in 2-color. Here's a sample of what it'll look like in dark red metallic and black to go with a Rubicon.

20171110130528-97d054af.jpg

And, here's a silver and black version for those wanting something a bit more neutral.

20171110130529-695b888c.jpg

JAGS

Awesome. Can't wait to order some new decals. What about blue/white/black to match the site and logo colors?

Amy and I were just talking about the new JL on the way home from dinner. Was telling her all the cool you've been posting here and things on the interwebs. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome. Can't wait to order some new decals. What about blue/white/black to match the site and logo colors?

Amy and I were just talking about the new JL on the way home from dinner. Was telling her all the cool you've been posting here and things on the interwebs. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji106]

Yup, planning on offering that as well [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app