So my 2019 JLUR has been built and Approved from Shipping

13_gecko_rubi

Agree, my main point is most people are not paying 13-16% below MSRP. Anyone on any given day can win the lottery, but to do so and act like it is the norm makes no sense. I think the lottery case might be few and far between, for the others the dealer is making money some how else where (ex. Financing). We will never now all the factors at play. Did i mention my brother owns a dealership up north. I got my car for 50% MSRP....[emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
50% MSRP. Lol that's awesome! And you are right about the details. I've just seen some shady shit in the past year is why I'm asking. More to tell people what to look for. The one I saw they added destination back in on back end and added about 2 pts to the money factor on lease. Everyone getting these deals I'm glad and hope they are all legit. Just trying to figure it out.

The one offs I totally get. If they are close to hitting vgp at end of month it makes sense to lose thousands on a couple vehicles as net they'll be way ahead. But on a regular basis it doesn't.

Sent via....

wibornz

I was pretty straight forward with the dealer. Two local dealers would not do the 6% under invoice and one even tried to bring me out a sheet with a bloated invoice. I had to explain to him that there is this thing called the internet and google and that his numbers were off. He tried to claim that his numbers were accurate. I just pulled up a site right in front of him and told him that he is either not giving me the correct numbers or Jeep is over charging his dealership compared to the other dealers in the nation.

The dealer that I ended up buying from, I was right up front with him. I texted him the options, and color of a JLUR. I gave him my credit score, and told him how much I would put down and that if he could make the deal happen at 6% under invoice that I would drive down and give him a deposit and order the JLUR. He called me back and said, lets make this happen. We set up an appointment the next day, I drove down, we ordered the JLUR. It took longer to get the receipt for the deposit than it did to order the JLUR and strike the deal. I was at the dealership about 30 minutes in total.

Like I said, when all is said and done, I will post up a copy of the final deal so that you guys can see the actual finished deal. With a pic of the new JLUR. Now all I need is a heated area to start my build.

4wd

50% MSRP. Lol that's awesome! And you are right about the details. I've just seen some shady shit in the past year is why I'm asking. More to tell people what to look for. The one I saw they added destination back in on back end and added about 2 pts to the money factor on lease. Everyone getting these deals I'm glad and hope they are all legit. Just trying to figure it out.

The one offs I totally get. If they are close to hitting vgp at end of month it makes sense to lose thousands on a couple vehicles as net they'll be way ahead. But on a regular basis it doesn't.

Sent via....
You and I are on the exact same page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

wibornz

If u don't mind post up the final agreement (obviously blur out your info). I by no means want to upset you, I just want to educate people on their tricks. Or I'm wrong and they are giving away vehicles for some reason. Either one is possible lol

Sent via....

I picked up the JLUR today. The deal was just as stated 6% under invoice. + 210 doc fee and sales tax.

The dealer was LaFonainte Jeep in Clinton Michigan.

20181121_165523.jpg