So my 2019 JLUR has been built and Approved from Shipping

wibornz

I got the window sticker today and have the build sheet. Jeep Chat said that it has been released and approved for Shipping. Just waiting for the shipping arrangements to be made. The Jeep factory is 52 miles to my dealership.

Soon..... The build begins.

Hooligan_JL

I contacted Jeep chat today and
I’m in the same situation. Window sticker was made on Wednesday and released but shipping arrangements haven’t been made yet. Status code is KZ. Mine is going from Ohio to Idaho. I got about 13% off MSRP. Or 7.5% off Invoice. Something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

4wd

I'd love to see your guys actual sales documents. If you got 13% of the dealer lost a few thousand dollars.

Sent via....
I agree. I saw someone make posts like this before, so called it out and pushed on it. Come to find out the person bought it from a fraternity brother who was VP of the dealership. The VP told him he would sell at a loss and make it up elsewhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

13_gecko_rubi

I agree. I saw someone make posts like this before, so called it out and pushed on it. Come to find out the person bought it from a fraternity brother who was VP of the dealership. The VP told him he would sell at a loss and make it up elsewhere.

I've seen many people say it online. I've had a few send me their actual sheets. Took me 5 sec to see how they got their money back. On one side I'd rather let it go because if you think you got that deal, great and why bother. BUT I only say something for everyone else in the market who sees this and thinks it's the norm. It's not.

My dealership and I are on extremely close terms. I buy way too many vehicles lol. They make $250-500 on every vehicle they sell me and I've never been anywhere near 13% off even when dealer gets an incentive back from discount codes.

Sent via....

4wd

I've seen many people say it online. I've had a few send me their actual sheets. Took me 5 sec to see how they got their money back. On one side I'd rather let it go because if you think you got that deal, great and why bother. BUT I only say something for everyone else in the market who sees this and thinks it's the norm. It's not.

My dealership and I are on extremely close terms. I buy way too many vehicles lol. They make $250-500 on every vehicle they sell me and I've never been anywhere near 13% off even when dealer gets an incentive back from discount codes.

Sent via....
Agree, that is why i push on it as well. It is not the norm. I get supplier discount from most auto manufacturers. That is my starting place, i do business development for a living. Also math, business major in college. I have seen people go, oh i got 20% under MSRP, they add in their trade in value or other items that should not be in the equation.
If you remember back in high school many people hated math and were not good at it. Enough said.

13_gecko_rubi

Agree, that is why i push on it as well. It is not the norm. I get supplier discount from most auto manufacturers. That is my starting place, i do business development for a living. Also math, business major in college. I have seen people go, oh i got 20% under MSRP, they add in their trade in value or other items that should not be in the equation.
If you remember back in high school many people hated math and were not good at it. Enough said.

Haha so true!

Sent via....

wibornz

I don't think it is all that hard to get %6 under invoice. There are many dealers around the country doing that price. I thought I was going to drive to North Carolina from Michigan, but ended up finding a dealer about 70 miles away that was willing to make the deal. It was super easy. Sent him what I wanted to order via a text, he sent me a email back with a configuration preview sheet. I checked over the sheet, drove down the next day and put some cash down and got it ordered. No haggling and it has been super easy so far.

I do have a pic of the deal, that we agreed on and a copy of the window sticker that I was able to download today if you want to see the deal? I am not trading anything in so it is pretty straight forward.

13_gecko_rubi

I don't think it is all that hard to get %6 under invoice. There are many dealers around the country doing that price. I thought I was going to drive to North Carolina from Michigan, but ended up finding a dealer about 70 miles away that was willing to make the deal. It was super easy. Sent him what I wanted to order via a text, he sent me a email back with a configuration preview sheet. I checked over the sheet, drove down the next day and put some cash down and got it ordered. No haggling and it has been super easy so far.

I do have a pic of the deal, that we agreed on and a copy of the window sticker that I was able to download today if you want to see the deal? I am not trading anything in so it is pretty straight forward.
There are dealers advertising it. But they get you trust me. Just so you know I do not get 6% under invoice with my employee discount and the dealer gets a check back.

Which dealer in Michigan? I probably know them lol

Sent via....

13_gecko_rubi

If u don't mind post up the final agreement (obviously blur out your info). I by no means want to upset you, I just want to educate people on their tricks. Or I'm wrong and they are giving away vehicles for some reason. Either one is possible lol

Sent via....

Tanktitan

Around here they get you with documentation charge - $500 - and other “fees” and what not for several hundred more. Then they want to charge $100 for nitrogen in the tires and other crap. Nitrogen in an Jeep? Come on. I’m going to let most of it out as soon as I can get off road.

NFRs2000NYC

I'd love to see your guys actual sales documents. If you got 13% of the dealer lost a few thousand dollars.

Sent via....

I've seen numerous dealers doing 5-6% under invoice ADVERTISED. One has a $699 doc fee, another in PA doesn't. They will do the 5% under invoice and honor the 1% treadlightly as well.

Hooligan_JL

I understand you guys are perhaps doubtful on my previous statement on 13% off MSRP but here is my “price agreement” with the dealership. A deposit was paid and vehicle ordered.

The MSRP was $56,772 and my purchase price was $49,298 which is approximately 13.1% off MSRP with a doc fee of only $299.00.

If you want to be exact and add the doc fee to the purchase price, the discount would be approximately 12.75% off.

Now it’s not my intention to argue with anyone but I’m also not a math major and perhaps my numbers could be wrong but I was under the impression I was getting 13% off MSRP. I hope my picture helps. IMG_0244.jpg

wibornz

I will post up the final deal after delivery. My dealer sent me a copy for my deal that states "For Internal Use Only" I am very good at math. I am at %6 under invoice.

The vehicle sticker is 51715
Invoice is 48806
our agreed sale price was 45876.

Doc fee is 210

Still have sales tax and places and title, but that is my fine for living in Michigan and driving on our terrible roads.

Last edited:

Hooligan_JL

What’s the ALP sales code for the written in Advanced Safety Group?
I thought there was only 1 safety group option but I haven’t looked at new options since I bought mine, just curious.

It’s the new Advanced Safety Group that has the front sensors with adaptive cruise control. If I’m not mistaking, it’s one of the new features for 2019.