Put The Cooper STT Pro's On

neon

Interesting. After smashing my factory stabilizer and to the point where I couldn't steer. I removed it and found that I had the shudder you are describing. Nothing to the point of getting DW but the shudder was there for sure. I inspected EVERYTHING 3x over and tightened every bolt I could but couldn't get rid of the problem. I even swapped out my track bar for a known good one and verified my ball joints were within spec. I even went so far as to install a Rough Country stabilizer and while it helped, it was still there. The only thing that did finally mitigate the shudder was a new OE stabilizer.

Ugh. Going through the same thing, but I'm sorting through full on DW right now. I demolished my OE stabilizer (Thank you Mopar, excellent location :rolleyes2:) and started getting some shudder. Replaced with the RC stabilizer, which I also demolished. That's about when the DW showed up.

Removed the stabilizer.

Retorqued Trackbar/LCAs/links, no change.

New HD trackbar, rode WAY better on the freeway, but DW still there.

Rebalanced wheels, no change.

Checked/tightened ball joints today and they were ridiculously loose :mad:, but DW is still there.

Ordering EVO UCAs now to see if I can push up the caster and see if that fixes it.