Wave from Arvada Colorado

chaines5337

Hey all.. wave from Arvada Colorado. Long time lurker on these forums. Just recently sold the JKUR and picked up the JLUR. My first rig was a 74 FJ40 back when I was 18, with a few in between this current one over the last 25 years. My wife and I love getting out and exploring everywhere in the region between here, Silverton, Moab and down to Tucson where I'm from. The JL is due for some upgrades soon to bring it up to where the JK was, and better. It's great hearing the cool stories and spirit of off-roading on this forum. Hope to get to know more like minded local folks and see ya'll on the trail soon!

Attachments

• IMG_2672.jpg
    IMG_2672.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 59

JTCO

Meme King
Hey all.. wave from Arvada Colorado. Long time lurker on these forums. Just recently sold the JKUR and picked up the JLUR. My first rig was a 74 FJ40 back when I was 18, with a few in between this current one over the last 25 years. My wife and I love getting out and exploring everywhere in the region between here, Silverton, Moab and down to Tucson where I'm from. The JL is due for some upgrades soon to bring it up to where the JK was, and better. It's great hearing the cool stories and spirit of off-roading on this forum. Hope to get to know more like minded local folks and see ya'll on the trail soon!

Welcome. I'm right up the road from you. Nice looking camping setup you got there.

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWrangler!! (I realize this is a little late, but welcome nonetheless :yup: )

I agree with WJCO!!! Can you post some more detailed pictures of your camping equipment?

Thanks & have fun out there!

Welcome_&_Ediquette_LI.jpg

chaines5337

Thanks for the waves! LauraRose, the trailer is from Ruger Trailers in Westminster. Steve and his wife there are great and we love it! We have a Tepui roof top tent mounted to it on roof racks. With kids and two dogs, we use the trailer for all the camping gear, food and such inside and a cooler mounted on the front of tube on the frame. It’s great because we can lock it securely (wildlife, not people) and get to our destination without going crazy packing the inside of the Jeep. Once we get to where we’re going, unhook and flip tent open and we’re good to go. The three jacks let us level it on any terrain. Posting a couple extra photos. IMG_0341.JPGIMG_0340.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app