JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 1 | Overlanding Across the Mojave Desert

13_gecko_rubi

Excellent video.... Something tells me that garage will be a common sight :). Tried hard to make it but just couldn't make it happen. Maybe next year.

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Excited to watch another video series, even if it isn’t the “official” video.

Thank you. We know our place in this world and know that we could never compete with the pros that are making the official video. We are glad to hear that you still enjoy our videos just the same though :)

Very cool!

What cracks me up is that you apologize about the quality of your footage, and when I try to imagine what mine would be like - eek!

LOL!! We just know that our little Sony Handycam can't hold a candle to a RED and then there's all the shots the film crew was able to get that we weren't.

Cool video.

Thanks for posting your videos. I don't get out as much as I would like and it is nice to enjoy someone else's adventures.

Awesome, we're glad that we could take you along for the ride :cool:

What an awesome video. I also got visual confirmation that those amber colored LEDs really work well in dusty conditions. Those looked like baja brand lights on the white JL in front of JetLi, and at times, it seems that ALL you can see is those lights in that big cloud of dust. Also, the Evo roof rack is amazing looking. Definitely something I'd like to consider for my JL to carry some extra gas and a set of Maxtrax.

Ambers are a must if you spend a lot of time in groups out in the desert. That being said, I was pretty impressed with how much you could actually see the JL LED tail lights too. Clearly, not as well but way better than the incandescent lights.

As for quality of footage, not sure what you're apologizing for, it's fantastic.

Thank you, we just wish we could have gotten more shots from the outside like the film crew. This as opposed to doing most of our filming from inside our Jeep looking out the windows.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video Eddie. Great to see all the crew back together.

Thank you. It really was a great reunion of old friends.

Great video as always, thank you guys.

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed it. :cool:

once again great video. Good work guys :thumb:

Thank you :)

After watching them use that Jack that's what I'm going with now.....seems to work well.

It's what we've been using for at least 20 years. I've literally stopped carrying a Hi-Lift about 10 years ago because of it.

Excellent video.... Something tells me that garage will be a common sight :). Tried hard to make it but just couldn't make it happen. Maybe next year.

Awe man, I didn't know there was a chance you could have made it. Would have been great to wheel with you again. Glad you liked the video :cool:

Where do I sign up for next year ?

https://www.jl-experience.com/

Is there any chance he knows the dates for next year? I have to put in my vacation requests every November... so now [emoji53]

2018 JLUR. V6. Auto.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any chance he knows the dates for next year? I have to put in my vacation requests every November... so now [emoji53]

2018 JLUR. V6. Auto.

Nope. If anything, this event used to take place the week after Labor Day. Over the last few years, there have been multiple events a year and at all kinds of different times. Also, just because you apply doesn't mean you'll get selected to come and where it'll take place is anybody's guess.

Stevenrb

Thanks Eddie and Cindy

Great vid Eddie. From those of us that wish we could be there eating your dust...Thanks for taking us on the trip with you. Maybe one day!!!!

Steven Burke
Visual Impact Studios
IMG_0289.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great vid Eddie. From those of us that wish we could be there eating your dust...Thanks for taking us on the trip with you. Maybe one day!!!!

Steven Burke
Visual Impact Studios

It would be awesome if you could join us someday :)

Great video. It’s cool to see it from your prospective on the trip.

Thank you and we're glad that you could appreciate seeing things from our perspective. :yup:

Great video. Love how you guys all pull in to help one another. Can't wait for part 2.

It's a big part of what makes doing what we do so much fun :)

NFRs2000NYC

Oh, and big ups to the dude that threw the beadlock rim into the tire and seated it with just a throw....that's some skills right there.

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
More awesomeness from Eddy and Cindy. Looks like the start of another outstanding adventure. So nice to see my friends Mel Wade and Greg. Glad to see Greg is safe, thank you for your service. You guys are going to have so much fun. Wish I was there. :thumb:

BigCountry1983

I love it, it’s like i will get to watch it twice. We get all your spectacular commentary and behind the scene video and then the official videos.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and big ups to the dude that threw the beadlock rim into the tire and seated it with just a throw....that's some skills right there.

Some skill and a bit of beast strength :crazyeyes:

More awesomeness from Eddy and Cindy. Looks like the start of another outstanding adventure. So nice to see my friends Mel Wade and Greg. Glad to see Greg is safe, thank you for your service. You guys are going to have so much fun. Wish I was there. :thumb:

It would have been great if you could have joined us especially being that we spent so much time in your neck of the woods.

I love it, it’s like i will get to watch it twice. We get all your spectacular commentary and behind the scene video and then the official videos.

Technically, it'll be more like 3 times. You'll have our home videos, the official video and then the video that DrivingLine will put out as well. :crazyeyes:

Great to see the personal side of an adventure like this. Looking forward to more!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it and are looking forward to seeing more :)

sharkey

Word Ninja
Great video! :yup:

But it is yet another reminder of how bad my offroading/camping life (or lack thereof) has sucked for the a while.

It was very nice to see Greg in the video. It's been a long time and it is great to know he is doing well.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Loved the video! You guys truly show the personal side of the trips the best. The personal relationships and fun you guys have are what really make the trip an experience!

NFRs2000NYC

Yea, I only have 1 complaint about ALL your videos....they are too short lol. I need like a 2-3 hour titanic length feature film :D