JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 1 | Overlanding Across the Mojave Desert

aust249

That video was dope. Thanks Eddie. It’s always cool to follow along on the trips you guys take. Stoked to see the Rancho parts being used in the real world. I followed suit after your videos and have the Rancho sport suspension on my JL and definitely want to upgrade it with adjustable arms and track bars, etc. Can’t wait to see the next installment of the behind the scenes goodness. Cheers!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another fantastic video, thanks for sharing your adventures. Can't wait to see part 2

So glad you enjoyed it! We're hard at work on part 2 now. :yup:

That video was dope. Thanks Eddie. It’s always cool to follow along on the trips you guys take. Stoked to see the Rancho parts being used in the real world. I followed suit after your videos and have the Rancho sport suspension on my JL and definitely want to upgrade it with adjustable arms and track bars, etc. Can’t wait to see the next installment of the behind the scenes goodness. Cheers!!

Awesome! I can tell you that our Rancho kit performed great out on the JLX :yup:

Another great video! Can't wait for part 2!

Thank you. We're doing our best to get part 2 done as soon as we can. :crazyeyes:

Part 2 not released yet?! Going to camp and protest outside the whitehouse!!!

:cheesy: :cheesy: A LOT happens in part 2. Needless to say, it's taking us a bit to get it all in there :crazyeyes:

LauraRose

I, like all of your "groupies" :cheesy: look very much forward to each video you and Cindy post. Also, I second the notion that the videos never seem to be long enough, but it's good to always leave us wanting more!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I, like all of your "groupies" :cheesy: look very much forward to each video you and Cindy post. Also, I second the notion that the videos never seem to be long enough, but it's good to always leave us wanting more!!

LOL!! So glad you think our videos feel short :cool:

Deezus

The blue and gold Jeep in this video passed me on the hill between Primm and Baker last Sunday like I was standing still. Either something is added to the engine or that gold EVO rack makes it more aerodynamic. View attachment 7236

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
The JLs v6 is redesigned and to me has either more horsepower or its optimized.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The blue and gold Jeep in this video passed me on the hill between Primm and Baker last Sunday like I was standing still. Either something is added to the engine or that gold EVO rack makes it more aerodynamic.

The JLs v6 is redesigned and to me has either more horsepower or its optimized.

Engine is the same. The difference is the all new 8-speed automatic.

darrenroos

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 1 | Introductions & Overlanding Across the Mojave

My original comment was a joke and just meant as a shout out to the owner of the gold on blue JLUR in Eddie’s video.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Where’s part 3?? We’re all waiting

Sorry about the delay. Between Thanksgiving and having to be at the LA Autoshow, getting it done when we would have preferred, has certainly proved to be a challenge. We are working hard to get it done though and hope to have it up soon.