Jeep Truck Image Possibly Leaked

WiscoHR

When I see the pics of the truck all I picture is some coilovers coming up through the bed with a couple spare tires. Think it would be great with some long travel suspension. Hopefully we will see some pickup type setups carry over to the Jeep world.

IMG_1671.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Shadowfire

The first year ram eco was the first year for that engine in the USA so I get it for sure. But the eco has been used for 5 years now. Never hurts to wait but they change things every year. You may not no it changed but literally every year things are changing. And what makes you think with that torque it will be the same drivetrain? :)

Sent via....

I hope it’s not but being that it’s all about the money my guess is use what you have and redesign what you need. I kinda get that you work for Jeep and have a lot of inside info so you probably know. I haven’t always been a Jeep fan, but I played one on TV. However I have always loved my Ram trucks since my first and as long as they leave that crappy shift knob out of the 3/4 and up models and never....ever eva eva eva eva, put it in the Jeep I’m in. I think Jeeps are great at what they do and the truck market for it will be faddish until proven. BTW I also gather by you tag line that you also waited ;)

Piginajeep

So is half doors going to be option on the JL and truck? I’m out of the loop !

2012 JK8
1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

13_gecko_rubi

I hope it’s not but being that it’s all about the money my guess is use what you have and redesign what you need. I kinda get that you work for Jeep and have a lot of inside info so you probably know. I haven’t always been a Jeep fan, but I played one on TV. However I have always loved my Ram trucks since my first and as long as they leave that crappy shift knob out of the 3/4 and up models and never....ever eva eva eva eva, put it in the Jeep I’m in. I think Jeeps are great at what they do and the truck market for it will be faddish until proven. BTW I also gather by you tag line that you also waited ;)

What's funny is I love that "stupid shifter" in my 1500 and hate the column shifter in the HDs. But I had to get used to it when it first came out.

Sent via....

13_gecko_rubi

I was lost on the waited part but now I get it lol. Nah I have two jeeps, my JK and a JL. The JK is more half a Jeep at moment...

20181107_202301.jpeg

As soon as the JK is back together then the poor JL goes in for surgery.

20181117_161749.jpeg

Sent via....

13_gecko_rubi

I’m okay with the shift dial, but I like the console shifter in the Grand Cherokee better. Towing my travel trailer with the Grand, I like the bump shift better.

Ya the only thing the rotary gets you is a huge console. Imagine how much more space (and extra cupholders) you'd have if that shifter wasn't there. Lol. Many people don't like it though. Had it in the Durango for a few years then went back due to complaints.

Sent via....

Shadowfire

It feels too cheap and plastic, my work truck is a 17 Ram 1500 and every time I grab that thing and rotate it I feel like is going to break off. That’s the only reason, I don’t see that lasting 40/50 years like my friends 64 Chevy, Classics not plastics..love both of those colors Hela was #3 choice.