Return to Last Chance Canyon and the V notch

Rellik

Over the long Veterans weekend me and 25 of my friends decided to make a camping trip and we made our base camp on the old runway right at Garlock. I have lots of pictures and stories of the weekend but for now these few pictures tells its own story.

Attachments

• vnotch.jpg
    vnotch.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 225
  • vnotch 2.jpg
    vnotch 2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 216
  • vnotch1.jpg
    vnotch1.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 236
  • vnotch3.jpg
    vnotch3.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 234

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if you know this but you're supposed to straddle the notch. Or, was this pic taken after you fell in?

Rellik

I'm not sure if you know this but you're supposed to straddle the notch. Or, was this pic taken after you fell in?
We had the Jl straddling but it slipped down and we were left with turning on the lockers and pushing through. We had no issues with the 4 Jks and 1 LJ making it through just Kims JL.

Rellik

Eddie,
this was towards the end of the notch where it becomes just wide enough where you cant straddle

Last edited:

Piginajeep

Yeah, exactly why I won’t do that notch. One slip or wrong turn and you just fucked yourself.

2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Mud Bug

Looks like a good time! I am impressed with those fenders as well, I would have thought they would have separated themselves from the Jeep in protest.