What can you do with Ranchos 2" sport lift?

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Nice, thought you may high center on that last rock. but doesn't look like you did. :thumb:

37's ?

Last edited:

Deezus

Nice, thought you may high center on that last rock. but doesn't look like you did. :thumb:

37's ?
No high centering or winch just great spotters and awesome equipment. [emoji106]
37s yes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
I have been looking at that lift kit, it used to say it would fit 35's on a sport model and 37's on the rubicon ,but have now seen the 3.5" kit for the sport that will fit 35's, not sure what has been changed. I wont be getting a lift until spring so guess i'll see what's on there then. lol

Deezus

I have been looking at that lift kit, it used to say it would fit 35's on a sport model and 37's on the rubicon ,but have now seen the 3.5" kit for the sport that will fit 35's, not sure what has been changed. I wont be getting a lift until spring so guess i'll see what's on there then. lol
All I can say is based on having a Evo Coilover as well as Rock Krawler lifts. IMO, if budget permits, Coilover all the way. RKs xfactor 3.5 on my JK was awesome but the street ride was not as comfortable (car like) as these Rancho springs. For $600 this lift may be all you need....I continue to be impressed by this kit, I have been to:
Deer valley
Rubicon
Barret lake
Fordyce to committee
I don't think there's anything better out there at this price point.
5 stars.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome - nice job! Hard to believe a lift kit that costs about $600 could perform so well. :thumb:

Deezus

Awesome - nice job! Hard to believe a lift kit that costs about $600 could perform so well. :thumb:
On another note...my spider sense tells me there's a coilover install video in the future....[emoji6]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Deezus

Nice, I loved the 2" sport kit on my JK. Definitely alot of ability for a good value

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Some of it is the LCG. A buddy I was with has over 6" of lift on a 4 door JK and he busted his window out and broke his top. I'm not going above 4". I'll probably get Ranchos springs.....evo arms and king long travel shocks as I would like to be slightly higher.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rancho Shocks

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
Our 3.5" on 40" tires. There is/was a slight rub.
They "clearanced" the usual suspects like on a JK and no issues.
The back seat was more for SEMA FYI too.
Looking for more!!! :)

Np.... How about posting some side pics of that JLUR at Sema running your 3.5"lift???

Attachments

• DSC00549.jpg
    DSC00549.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 60

Deezus

Our 3.5" on 40" tires. There is/was a slight rub.
They "clearanced" the usual suspects like on a JK and no issues.
The back seat was more for SEMA FYI too.
Looking for more!!! :)
Wondering what 37s would look like on there...