Aftermarket Heated Seats

Rypstyx

I made the mistake of opting out for the factory heated seats... Anyone install an aftermarket set yet? Looking for recommendations as there seem to be a lot of options but nothing specific for the JL that I can find.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
I would prefer to keep my factory Sahara cloth seats. I looked at the Katzkin leather options and they look great. I just prefer the cloth.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I've heard good things about Corbeau. They have a seat heater kit but it will be an aftermarket switch. I would imagine that it will work with a JL. We went with Wet Okole on our JK but they are built into the seat cover.

ddays v2

Mastercraft is another good brand to look at. Whichever you do choose make sure they are compatible with the crash sensors or your airbags won't deploy.

phljeeper

Do you have them on top of the factory seat and added covers, or did you install under the factory seat cover? Is that even possible? Never really pondered that before.

I have added cheap Amazon heated seats in multiple Wrangler JKs. I imagine the JL works the same. Just pull the factory seat cover and install under it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk