EVO rear fascia for JLU

benatc1

Based on the evo sema JL it looks like they redesigned it a bit. EVO has been pretty good over the past few weeks of posting updates of their new products, this is one Id expect to see before too long but knows, sure they'll post as soon as it's ready to order. Will certainly be buying down the road.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

CalSgt

Based on the evo sema JL it looks like they redesigned it a bit. EVO has been pretty good over the past few weeks of posting updates of their new products, this is one Id expect to see before too long but knows, sure they'll post as soon as it's ready to order. Will certainly be buying down the road.

I've been stalking EvoMfg website for months... there has been a little activity this week.

They added the boatside type rock slides this week, & over the past few they added the track bar relocate bracket, tire carrier, roof rack & engine skid. With any luck they will be adding the rest of the parts from the SEMA Nitto tires build soon

I'm waiting on this rear bumper & the frame mount rockslides to come out.

benatc1

I've been stalking EvoMfg website for months... there has been a little activity this week.

They added the boatside type rock slides this week, & over the past few they added the track bar relocate bracket, tire carrier, roof rack & engine skid. With any luck they will be adding the rest of the parts from the SEMA Nitto tires build soon

I'm waiting on this rear bumper & the frame mount rockslides to come out.
Yea good to see more stuff coming, those 2 items are on my list too, I gotta wait a bit anyway so doesn't really matter for me but those will be what I get down the road