Evo mfg jlu bomber rockers, 4 door

kingsize

EVO MFG Representative
Supporter
Oh, one other thing, Andrew mentioned that the skins for these Bomber Rockers were essentially the same as what would be used with the weld on rockers in that, if in the future someone were to change over, they could simply replace the skins with ones that don't have the mounting flanges. Is this correct?

That is correct.

You can remove the Bomber tabbed skins and install the under-door tabless skins without drilling new holes in the body. Both tabbed and non tabbed skins have the exact same bolt pattern.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is correct.

You can remove the Bomber tabbed skins and install the under-door tabless skins without drilling new holes in the body. Both tabbed and non tabbed skins have the exact same bolt pattern.

Awesome, thanks for the info :)

anotheraznguy

That is correct.

Thanks for the info. Any news on when the tabless skins will be available? And will you be bringing them out in aluminum? Thanks

kingsize

EVO MFG Representative
Supporter
Thanks for the info. Any news on when the tabless skins will be available? And will you be bringing them out in aluminum? Thanks

They are currently in R&D. Should see something here shortly after the weld-on sliders. As for aluminum, negative.

JAGS

They are currently in R&D. Should see something here shortly after the weld-on sliders. As for aluminum, negative.

You tease with that mention of the weld on sliders. Been waiting to see these since Mel first spoke on them for the USA Jeep. Those were bolt on though. Did you scrap the bolt on version of the sliders?

Any closer to a timeframe?

kingsize

EVO MFG Representative
Supporter
You tease with that mention of the weld on sliders. Been waiting to see these since Mel first spoke on them for the USA Jeep. Those were bolt on though. Did you scrap the bolt on version of the sliders?

Any closer to a timeframe?

The sliders will be weld-on or bolt-on. As for a timeline. Don't have one.

As stated before, feel free to call in and speak with engineering (Andrew) 714-879-8913. I see LOTS of posts asking where they are, but not a single call in has been made to him. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
The sliders will be weld-on or bolt-on. As for a timeline. Don't have one.

As stated before, feel free to call in and speak with engineering (Andrew) 714-879-8913. I see LOTS of posts asking where they are, but not a single call in has been made to him. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Just called and blamed it on you. LOL. I was given a time frame of approximately three weeks.

heck

Are there any plans for any type of rocker protection for a 2 door. Either these or frame mounted. Thanks. inb4 3 weeks. If you guys want to develop a full catalogue for JT and JLU before 2 door gets any love I understand, just wanna know to hold out or not.