Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Selling 2018 Rubicon parts and body armor gen 3 trail doors

  1. #1
    Caught the Bug rubiconsean23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Huntington beach
    Posts
    52

    Selling 2018 Rubicon parts and body armor gen 3 trail doors

    Front Rubicon bumper $600
    Rear Rubicon bumper $400
    Gen 3 body armor trail doors all 4 $500
    Rubicon rails $100
    Rubicon Wheels and tires $900

    PM me of interested!

    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLU Rubicon
    Bright White
    Stock for now...

  2. #2
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconsean23 View Post
    Front Rubicon bumper $600
    Rear Rubicon bumper $400
    Gen 3 body armor trail doors all 4 $500
    Rubicon rails $100
    Rubicon Wheels and tires $900

    PM me of interested!

    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Thatís a heck of a price on the tires and wheels!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #3
    Caught the Bug rubiconsean23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Huntington beach
    Posts
    52
    I'm ready to sell!!!!!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLU Rubicon
    Bright White
    Stock for now...

  4. #4
    Please clarify that these items are for a JL and not a JK?

  5. #5
    Hooked benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
    Please clarify that these items are for a JL and not a JK?
    Could be wrong, but id assume they are JL being he just bought a JLUR

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Could be wrong, but id assume they are JL being he just bought a JLUR

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Yep, I didnt want to assume that but you are probably correct. Just strange he would be selling brand new trail doors for a JL?

  7. #7
    Hooked benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
    Yep, I didnt want to assume that but you are probably correct. Just strange he would be selling brand new trail doors for a JL?
    Good call, I'll have to look but I think there was a thread a few days ago about mounting those jk doors on a JL. Might have even been him who started it too

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #8
    Caught the Bug rubiconsean23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Huntington beach
    Posts
    52
    Hey guys sorry! Yes these were originally bought for JK and they are gen 3 but I switched and flipped the latches and it fits the JL!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLU Rubicon
    Bright White
    Stock for now...

  9. #9
    Caught the Bug rubiconsean23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Huntington beach
    Posts
    52
    So they fit both!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLU Rubicon
    Bright White
    Stock for now...

  10. #10
    Caught the Bug rubiconsean23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Huntington beach
    Posts
    52
    Looking to sell my trail doors today anyone interested?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 JLU Rubicon
    Bright White
    Stock for now...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •