Teraflex lift kit yay or nay?

JP223/3USA

I am looking at this lift kit what do you guys think about it? I want to run 37s on my JLU Rubicon.
Thanks!!

https://teraflex.com/shop_items/jlu-4-door-3-5-sport-st3-suspension-system-w-falcon-3-3-shocksView attachment 6801

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

21 hrs ago you posted that the Rancho 2” Sport lift was what you you were getting. Sometimes simple is better and you can add components as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

JP223/3USA

There are some people on here who sound like jerks but you have take it as constructive criticism. Learn all you can from this forum and read through all of the discussions. If you haven’t found your answer then ask.

Bumpit

Im of the mindset buy once and cry once. However sometimes unless you know exactly how you want it set up its best to start with a basic kit and build up from that as you need to.

I'll be looking at something around 2-2.5" when I go to lift mine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Schmeegz

I’m in the same boat. Been watching / reading for months.

Currently torn between RK X factor w either fox or falcons (not res)

MC game changer

Or TeraFlex. Other than strictly opinions, is any better than the other and why????

chiggerdude

Just wanted to apologize for saying I was considering a teraflex lift after reading a post by Eddie saying how unreliable it is yikes

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I have the same kit you are considering purchasing. Only difference is I went with the 2.1 Falcon shocks as opposed to the piggy backs. So take about $600 off your original price if you'd consider downgrading to the Falcon 2.1's
I've owned 2 jeeps with TF lifts with no complaints. Their springs can be a tad stiff for some people but that just assures me of no droop or settling.
3.5" is pretty tall even for 37" tires. I'd like to keep my high center a little more tucked. I may eventually drop down to a 2" lift with flat fenders.

Just like Duratrac and EVO, TF has a great customer service dept. . I've talked to both companies on the phone numerous times, no complaints or issues.