New Jeep Day

Spack

Finally!! I’ve been waiting since the JK’s to upgrade my TJ. After months of searching, I got the Rubicon with the options I wanted. Can’t wait to throw some upgrades on it and head out of town. If you are anywhere near Northern Nevada, get ahold of Jason Tingle at Carson Jeep. The service and help were excellent. IMG_4320.jpgIMG_4324.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wibornz

Love the Mojito JLUR. It was on my short list of colors for my soon to be JLUR. Took the wife to look at one and she hated it :( Not just a little bit, but a lot. So we compromised and ordered a white one. She liked the red and I though the red was ok. So white it is. I like the white and going to trim it out in red.

Really to bad because the Mojito is the sweetest color.

Spack

Love the Mojito JLUR. It was on my short list of colors for my soon to be JLUR. Took the wife to look at one and she hated it :( Not just a little bit, but a lot. So we compromised and ordered a white one. She liked the red and I though the red was ok. So white it is. I like the white and going to trim it out in red.

Really to bad because the Mojito is the sweetest color.

I kinda liked the Punk’n on the website, with the mojito next. Once I saw them in the flesh and sunlight, there was no question. The white does look classy though. I think the red trim looks the best on the mojito and white. I also bought a set of Eddie’s “JL” stickers in the red as well to give it a little more pop behind the tire.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app