Lift kit?

darrenroos

Ok can I ask why? I am new to this and I always thought you wanted to be as high as you can? I need some jeep education lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

The higher you go the more you mess with the angle of your driveline (pinion angle), the caster angle, and centerline of your axle. Because of that you might need aftermarket drivelines, an adjustable track bar, and adjustable control arms to get your geometry back to where you need it. Not to mention extending brake lines, steps so the Mrs. can climb in and taking the corners slow to keep from flipping over. ;) Personally I wouldn’t go more than 3”.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jesse_01

The higher you go the more you mess with the angle of your driveline (pinion angle), the caster angle, and centerline of your axle. Because of that you might need aftermarket drivelines, an adjustable track bar, and adjustable control arms to get your geometry back to where you need it. Not to mention extending brake lines, steps so the Mrs. can climb in and taking the corners slow to keep from flipping over. ;) Personally I wouldn’t go more than 3”.

But all that can be corrected. [emoji6]

Only thing you can't correct is your center of gravity.