Wave from NY

NYC_Bobby

Hey everyone, finally made it over here! I picked up my first Jeep last year, a pre-owned Renegade Trailhawk for my kids and had so much fun driving it that I went out and grabbed a white JLU Rubicon last March when they first were hitting the dealer lots up here. My wife started grabbing my keys in the morning on her way to the gym and leaving me "Jeepless" so I surprised her two weeks ago with a black MOAB. She never had a new vehicle before so I figured what better time? I really enjoy the Jeep Community and how friendly everyone is out on the trails. Ed and Cindy's videos are a blast to watch and we look forward to getting to know everyone here.

See you around,

Bobby

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWrangler!!

Sounds like you have your family setup pretty nice! :thumb: Could you post up some pix?

Welcome_&_Ediquette_LI.jpg

Mud Bug

Hello and welcome to JL Wrangler!

Our stories are similar but reversed.. hubby bought me a 2018 Rubicon last month, which I currently drive daily... he loves the color so much (die-hard Steelers fan loves that Hella Yella, go figure) that he got me a 2019 Rubicon (expected delivery to the dealership by Monday.. cross your fingers!) and will take possession of my 2018 once that Mojito! arrives. He says we will be like lemon and lime in the driveway, lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, finally made it over here! I picked up my first Jeep last year, a pre-owned Renegade Trailhawk for my kids and had so much fun driving it that I went out and grabbed a white JLU Rubicon last March when they first were hitting the dealer lots up here. My wife started grabbing my keys in the morning on her way to the gym and leaving me "Jeepless" so I surprised her two weeks ago with a black MOAB. She never had a new vehicle before so I figured what better time? I really enjoy the Jeep Community and how friendly everyone is out on the trails. Ed and Cindy's videos are a blast to watch and we look forward to getting to know everyone here.

See you around,

Bobby

LOL!! Awesome, welcome to JLWRANGLER - it's great to have you here. :thumb: