FREE MOBILE APP for JLWrangler.com - iPhone & Android

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are new to JLWrangler or have been here awhile and weren't aware of it, I wanted to let you know that we do offer a FREE mobile app that's available for iPhones, iPads and Android devices and I would encourage you to download it today! All you need to do is search for "JL Wrangler" in iTunes or your Google Play store and you can now access JLWrangler.com anywhere you have cell or WiFi service. :cool:

20171107093917-c612b90d-me.png
20171107093919-ac9d4b7e-me.png

Enjoy

JAGS

Been using the app since you first rolled it out. Works great for me thus far. [emoji41][emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been using the app since you first rolled it out. Works great for me thus far. [emoji41][emoji106]

Glad to hear it! JLWrangler is the ONLY site with an iPhone app and we're glad to provide it for FREE :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
App has worked great since day one. Glad to see Apple isn’t causing you issues with this one.

LOL!! Oh, they are. Fortunately, we got our app in before they made all their recent changes. It's a BIG part of why we're the ONLY ones to have an app for the JL on iTunes. :yup:

BlacknRedJK

LOL!! Oh, they are. Fortunately, we got our app in before they made all their recent changes. It's a BIG part of why we're the ONLY ones to have an app for the JL on iTunes. :yup:

Hopefully you can stay the only JL app on iTunes. Definitely thankful for all the work you and Cindy put in to provide us the privilege of access to all of the forums, from many platforms. :thankyou:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
App still works as good as day 1! Thanks for all you do to keep this up and for free!

Android App issue

Hey, loved the app but lately on the android app everytime I attempt to login I get "network error". Anyone else get this and/or know a solution? Thanks.