VIDEO : SEMA 2018 - Inside Show Coverage - PART 4

JAGS

The dometic fridge slide alone is a great addition to any set up. Much more affordable than the arb slide. There are more size options with dometic. Both great fridges. Like how the dometic opens.

NFRs2000NYC

The dometic fridge slide alone is a great addition to any set up. Much more affordable than the arb slide. There are more size options with dometic. Both great fridges. Like how the dometic opens.

Take this with a grain of salt, I read it on the interwebz...I heard that Dometic is the current manufacturer of ARB fridges.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That air filter system seems pretty cool. No need for it here on the east coast but if they made it smaller I can see you west coast guys running one for the desert trips if the price is right

NFRs2000NYC

Eddie, those bushings seem interesting....what did you think of em? Do you think that seemingly easier travel would be beneficial in any way?

MrGiant

Those bushings are really interesting, also since they install into factory arms.
I'm not Eddie, but I think since these dont squeeze as much as regular rubber bushings they last longer and handle asymmetric bumps at higher speeds smoother in order to less resistance for axle articulation. But this is only a guess based on what my prof told us about vehicle dynamics

Sent from my SM-G950F using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app