VIDEO : SEMA 2018 - Inside Show Coverage - PART 2

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The 2018 SEMA Show is in full swing and Cindy and I are still running around trying to capture as much as we can so that to bring the show directly to you. In this second part of our show coverage, you'll get to see and hear all about Dynatrac's new ProRock 44 front axle that's being made specifically for the Jeep JL Wrangler, see some of the cool new products that AEV is making including their JL lift and bumpers and finally, we'll show you what Rugged Ridge has got going for the JL as well. We hope you enjoy the show and we hope you'll join us again for more coverage from SEMA 2018.

:cool:

GrayBeard

Great products, especially Rugged Ridge. They have come along way in the last few years and appear to be a true competitor.

NFRs2000NYC

Man Eddie was pushing hard for those rugged ridge lights hahaha....I must say, what an awesome way to chop the OEM fenders, super clean and looks factory. That snorkel is pretty great too, would be even better if they offered a tube attachment for those that want even more water fording ability. The only issue I see with the one they had on display is some asshole dumping a bunch of water into it because they are douchebags, but I guess that can be said about any snorkel really.

Jeep JL

Awesome. I love the AEV rear bumper and the Ruggid Ridge tube doors and snorkel set up. Thanks for the great info on new products.

RMC2

Dynatrac is always cool, the rugged ridge fenders look very clean, and the AEV bumpers are a new look.

MrGiant

I can only agree. I didn't like RR so far, cant tell exactly why. but those fenders are pure awesomeness. the snorkel is very cool, the only one I have seen so far that does not look like the downpipe on houses, great.
Its sad that jeep didnt put HiLift openings into their steel bumper like AEV.
Im curious about the next video :)

NFRs2000NYC

I can only agree. I didn't like RR so far, cant tell exactly why. but those fenders are pure awesomeness. the snorkel is very cool, the only one I have seen so far that does not look like the downpipe on houses, great.
Its sad that jeep didnt put HiLift openings into their steel bumper like AEV.
Im curious about the next video :)

I personally can't stand those hilift cutouts.