JIMBOX

:D Added some 35" and a little different wheels-

SUNP0225_zpsipkvcmlt.jpg

SUNP0230_zps5mj7r3kq.jpg

SUNP0232_zpspponjx27.jpg

:thumb: JIMBO

Last edited:

Rampart22

It’s probably true that black tires are increasing the ground temperature by attracting radiant heat and thus increasing the global warming. You could be on to something.... I recommend you shark tank this idea and or get AlGore involved. [emoji1363]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

YAHAHA

White letters out and bright rims add a nice throwback vibe to your rig.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

JIMBOX

:D Heh Heh, thanx guys--I'm just going back in my style--I've been BLACKWALLS OUT/BLACK WHEELS FOR OVER 18 YEARS and I thought about a CHANGE--

The wheels are really polished ALUMINUM and since I keep the jeep in my garage and NorNv humidity/weather is really dry--they should hold up--

We'll see-

Good day-

WiscoHR

:D Heh Heh, thanx guys--I'm just going back in my style--I've been BLACKWALLS OUT/BLACK WHEELS FOR OVER 18 YEARS and I thought about a CHANGE--

The wheels are really polished ALUMINUM and since I keep the jeep in my garage and NorNv humidity/weather is really dry--they should hold up--

We'll see-

Good day-

Those do look good! Unfortunately they wouldn’t look like that for long here in Wisconsin.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JIMBOX

:D I thought I'd show a couple pics of some of the BLM valley I goto(15 minutes) when we get snow here in NorNv-

This is over 5,000 ft and it really gets snow-
HTML:
SUNP0233_zpswejtmzse.jpg

SUNP0234_zps4f2kodgm.jpg

Feb%202016%20007_zpspist1il9.jpg

The HANKOOKS do really well in snow too-

W.E.

JIMBO