VIDEO : SEMA 2018 - WAYALIFE Pre-Show Coverage - PART 1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Although the 2018 SEMA Show doesn't officially start until Tuesday, there are still a ton of built up Jeeps out in front of the Las Vegas Convention Center and as you can imagine, many of them are the all new JL Wrangler. In this short pre-show video, you'll get to go on walk with Cindy and I and see some of the cool and crazy things that we've been seeing. We hope you enjoy.

:cool:

wibornz

So I got a question. Normally when there is a video like the one in this link, I watch it via youtube so that I can up vote it and god yes sit through the add. Is this beneficial to the person that posted the video, or does the person that uploaded the video get the same benefits of it being watched via the forum? I enjoy the content that is provided and want the person/persons that create the content to benefit from my viewing of their content as much as possible.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WOW! I would love to be there. All that Jeep awesomeness!

It can almost be overwhelming at time :crazyeyes:

Great coverage so far! Thanks for sharing

Glad to hear you're enjoying it. :cool:

So I got a question. Normally when there is a video like the one in this link, I watch it via youtube so that I can up vote it and god yes sit through the add. Is this beneficial to the person that posted the video, or does the person that uploaded the video get the same benefits of it being watched via the forum? I enjoy the content that is provided and want the person/persons that create the content to benefit from my viewing of their content as much as possible.

We really do appreciate it. You can watch it here or there and we'll still get the credit :)