Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: You guys are worthless! All you do is talk shit to people asking about products

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wibornz View Post
    Things that I have bought for my Jeep that has not been built yet due to this web site.
    5 Cooper STT PRO 37 in tires.
    5 Bead lock wheels (they don't give these away)
    Rancho lift with adjustable shocks
    Recovery gear, winch, shackles, D-rings, tree savers, tow straps
    tire repair kit
    portable air compressor
    Shit load of tools for a Jeep trail tool kit

Then the big ticket item
    20019 JLUR

Things that I have bought because of User Shaneheberlein........ nothing yet. I am not closed minded, I just believe the proof is in the pudding. Not a big believer in talk, I believe in displayed performance.
    ^^^ This. As Jeep owners, everyone here values the fact-based contributions that help them to make educated decisions on how to modify their vehicles. As hilarious as this thread has become, it would be best if we stop feeding the trolls.

Been Around the Block
    This forum has a personality reflective of the sarcasm and wit of the owner and the members here. While there is some really good information on this site, it is the personality that enticed me to join and keeps me entertained.

It's understood that this personality doesn't work for everybody. But based on the number of members here, it works well.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Knows a Thing or Two BillArnett's Avatar
    ...Things that I have bought for my Jeep that has not been built yet ...20019 JLUR ...
    Wow, that's planning ahead: 18001 years!
    2018 JLUR Granite, 3.6L auto, all the goodies; ARB "Quad" on-board air, Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17, Pro Comp Predator 17x8.5 wheels, Rubicon Express 2.5" lift, King remote res shocks, aFe Rock Basher exhaust, LoD Destroyer Shorty front & rear bumpers, LoD Signature rock sliders, Warn Zeon 10-S

Quote Originally Posted by BillArnett View Post
    Wow, that's planning ahead: 18001 years!
    I drink a lot of coffee, have big hands and no longer have a secretary. So I type a little crazy at times. LOL 20019 If it comes in then, I will need a diaper when I drive it.

As I sit here drinking my morning coffee and reading Jeep forums, I chuckled out loud. Hahaha. This has been entertaining.

Eddie has caused me to spend thousands of dollars....many thousands of dollars. Not because I can't think for myself but because I have watched and saw the products put through their paces. If ever cross paths with Eddie, out wheeling , I will give him a better shot of bourbon than the Wild Turkey Honey that I often see in his videos.

Things that I have bought for my Jeep that has not been built yet due to this web site.
    5 Cooper STT PRO 37 in tires.
    5 Bead lock wheels (they don't give these away)
    Rancho lift with adjustable shocks
    Recovery gear, winch, shackles, D-rings, tree savers, tow straps
    tire repair kit
    portable air compressor
    Shit load of tools for a Jeep trail tool kit

Then the big ticket item
    20019 JLUR

Things that I have bought because of User Shaneheberlein........ nothing yet. I am not closed minded, I just believe the proof is in the pudding. Not a big believer in talk, I believe in displayed performance.

So, Shaneheberlein can bring the drama like a 13 year old girl during her first cycle, but can he post some action shots and videos so I can evaluate for myself if I should place any value on his opinion on products that I may purchase?

I have been out of Jeeps for a while and want to ensure that I make informed Jeep purchases. Things change after all.
    What does a 20019 jeep look like?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    What does a 20019 jeep look like?

This

https://media.giphy.com/media/LAolOx2nkI2Ry/giphy.gif