Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: You guys are worthless! All you do is talk shit to people asking about products

  1. #21
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Attachment 6495.................
    Exactly


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #22
    Meme King JTCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    4,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaneheberlein View Post
    Exactly


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Just get lost already. You already made it clear you don't want to be here. Just leave.

  3. #23
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaneheberlein View Post
    You guys are worthless! All you do is talk shit to people asking about products not supporting this forum and you bash them. It sucks because there are so many new people to off-road that come here because of the videos. And then you bully them into thinking you guys know everything. I call bullshit!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I call bullshit, and called it first. You are here trolling. You are such a badass youíve been in a magazine. Why do you even need a forum for information?

    Do people still buy magazines?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #24
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    I call bullshit, and called it first. You are here trolling. You are such a badass youíve been in a magazine. Why do you even need a forum for information?

    Do people still buy magazines?


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Because I am new to the Jeep only frame of mind! I was trying to prove a point to you narrow minded twit. That Iím not new to off-road. Iíve been around and seen some shit. I never said I knew everything. Thatís why I came here for info. But people like you ruin people that are new. Eddie has some good info on the jl. But you guys are very closed minded. Tunnel vision for sure. Iíve ran in to your kind plenty of times on the trail. Thought your shit was the best. But Iíve always went bye in my yota .


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #25
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Just get lost already. You already made it clear you don't want to be here. Just leave.
    Iím staying just for your kind and your helpful comments! Your so sweet!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #26
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaneheberlein View Post
    Eddie has some good info on the jl.

    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Thatís not what you said, earlier...

    IMG_2764.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #27
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    264
    These never end well. You really are pissing in the wind.

  8. #28
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Thatís not what you said, earlier...

    IMG_2764.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Minimal overall info. Brand specific info is good. Just not all options. I understand this is rock crawling oriented due to Eddieís normal wheeling.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #29
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaneheberlein View Post
    Minimal overall info. Brand specific info is good. Just not all options. I understand this is rock crawling oriented due to Eddieís normal wheeling.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Fuck right off, then. No one is keeping you here.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  10. #30
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Fuck right off, then. No one is keeping you here.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Iím here for you now! You treat me so well!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •