You guys are worthless! All you do is talk shit to people asking about products

NFRs2000NYC

Because I am new to the Jeep only frame of mind! I was trying to prove a point to you narrow minded twit. That I’m not new to off-road. I’ve been around and seen some shit. I never said I knew everything. That’s why I came here for info. But people like you ruin people that are new. Eddie has some good info on the jl. But you guys are very closed minded. Tunnel vision for sure. I’ve ran in to your kind plenty of times on the trail. Thought your shit was the best. But I’ve always went bye in my yota .

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

So someone that espouses information based off solid experience, documented experience, video/photo proof of said experience, that recommends products that have been PROVEN time and time again to work, work well, for LESS money....that makes them closed minded and have tunnel vision? I don't think you understand what that means. Tunnel vision is, despite being shown constant breaks, failures, and problems with certain things, you go ahead and continue defending those things, completely ignoring factual evidence...you know, because other people on other forums said "it's good stuff."

wibornz

As I sit here drinking my morning coffee and reading Jeep forums, I chuckled out loud. Hahaha. This has been entertaining.

Eddie has caused me to spend thousands of dollars....many thousands of dollars. Not because I can't think for myself but because I have watched and saw the products put through their paces. If ever cross paths with Eddie, out wheeling , I will give him a better shot of bourbon than the Wild Turkey Honey that I often see in his videos.

Things that I have bought for my Jeep that has not been built yet due to this web site.
5 Cooper STT PRO 37 in tires.
5 Bead lock wheels (they don't give these away)
Rancho lift with adjustable shocks
Recovery gear, winch, shackles, D-rings, tree savers, tow straps
tire repair kit
portable air compressor
Shit load of tools for a Jeep trail tool kit

Then the big ticket item
20019 JLUR

Things that I have bought because of User Shaneheberlein........ nothing yet. I am not closed minded, I just believe the proof is in the pudding. Not a big believer in talk, I believe in displayed performance.

So, Shaneheberlein can bring the drama like a 13 year old girl during her first cycle, but can he post some action shots and videos so I can evaluate for myself if I should place any value on his opinion on products that I may purchase?

I have been out of Jeeps for a while and want to ensure that I make informed Jeep purchases. Things change after all.

Last edited:

Pasty

Things that I have bought for my Jeep that has not been built yet due to this web site.
tire repair kit
portable air compressor

Then the big ticket item
20019 JLUR

Things that I have bought because of User Shaneheberlein........ nothing yet. I am not closed minded, I just believe the proof is in the pudding. Not a big believer in talk, I believe in displayed performance.

^^^ This. As Jeep owners, everyone here values the fact-based contributions that help them to make educated decisions on how to modify their vehicles. As hilarious as this thread has become, it would be best if we stop feeding the trolls. :beer:

YAHAHA

This forum has a personality reflective of the sarcasm and wit of the owner and the members here. While there is some really good information on this site, it is the personality that enticed me to join and keeps me entertained.

It's understood that this personality doesn't work for everybody. But based on the number of members here, it works well.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
As I sit here drinking my morning coffee and reading Jeep forums, I chuckled out loud. Hahaha. This has been entertaining.

Eddie has caused me to spend thousands of dollars....many thousands of dollars. Not because I can't think for myself but because I have watched and saw the products put through their paces. If ever cross paths with Eddie, out wheeling , I will give him a better shot of bourbon than the Wild Turkey Honey that I often see in his videos.

tire repair kit
portable air compressor

Then the big ticket item
20019 JLUR

So, Shaneheberlein can bring the drama like a 13 year old girl during her first cycle, but can he post some action shots and videos so I can evaluate for myself if I should place any value on his opinion on products that I may purchase?

I have been out of Jeeps for a while and want to ensure that I make informed Jeep purchases. Things change after all.

What does a 20019 jeep look like?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app