JL Bikini Color ?

JTCO

Meme King
Just saw one at dealer today. Very pretty but not something I'd buy. It's more green in person; hard to explain but it's almost like turquoise.

IMG_20190406_145150_513.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Nice! Is it safe to say it was a metallic?

I think so, it definitely sparkled. I didn't even look at the sticker. When the sales person said they just got one in, I asked if I could see it and they took me back. Definitely a unique color; one that will turn heads on the road for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think so, it definitely sparkled. I didn't even look at the sticker. When the sales person said they just got one in, I asked if I could see it and they took me back. Definitely a unique color; one that will turn heads on the road for sure.

Cool - was this one for sale or a customer order?

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I don't know, I think that I really like this color. For those interested the Rubicon comes with a silver dash, like the Mojito and the Punk’n.

9.jpg

49ee98e63db9073cb4294b63e7cb13a4-800x600.jpg

Edit - FWIW this is post 1941 for me.

Jeeeep

Kinda weird how the camera doesn't really capture the green. It's definitely more green than blue, I thought.

I like the color, it shifts depending on the light.

I tried to capture the shift from the hood to the JEEP logo down the side, hood looks more green, side panel looks more blue

Bikini_Color.jpg

Mud Bug

This is a color I would have to see in person. The pictures always look all blue to me, all of the time. That being said... I love my Mojito. LoL

Full disclosure: If I was forced to order a jeep with my buyback, I was wavering between Ocean Blue Metallic and Bikini since Mojito is no longer an option. But luckily it all worked out.