Still waiting on the 2019

Rustytub

Jealous

It is the 3.6 with the auto. LED, R24, tow package, 8.4 stereo, dual top, cold weather package, nothing but normal stuff.

Almost identical except I have black hard top only. I had heard rumors they were having supply issues with 3.6. I guess I am just unlucky. JK is sold and I am driving F250 farm vehicle. Dealer thought it would be here around 11/15 so I am anxious/impatient. Thanks for info

13_gecko_rubi

These waiting times are getting just ridiculous.....when there is no problem, something about the LEDs occurs, solved. Then bumpers, solved. Premium soft top and tan leather next? Now I am waiting already 6 and a half months, no end in sight

Sent from my SM-G950F using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
You've been waiting 6 months? Did you order an 18 then change it to a 19? You couldn't order 19s 6 months ago.

Sent via....

The_Timmy

Looks like mine is done and is in transit. It would be nice to get it this weekend. Very excited!

Last edited:

wibornz

Picked up my JLUR from the dealer today. Put about 70 miles on it and drove it out back through the hay fields. Now the fun starts.

20181121_165523.jpg

MrGiant

Waiting pn my 2018....

But: its on the big boat now, maybe it really is a ship - who knows, and cares.
Should be in Germany mid next week, then customs and transport again a couple of days. Its gonna be a pretty expensive self paid christmas gift, but woooohoooooo[emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950F using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app