Still waiting on the 2019

wibornz

Mine will probably come home and go in the garage. I am in no hurry to drive it on the salty roads here in the Michigan winter. I hope it comes in just after the first of the year. Then I will have plenty of time to put all the stuff on it.

Jetboy

If our WK2 was any indication of how this JL order is going to go, the JL will be built on November 1st and sit in the rail yard until Christmas. I'm hoping for the best. Everyone on this forum is making me a little envious to say the least...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Surly not, they can’t really take that long to ship. How would they hold them? That’s 60,000 jeeps in the parking lot if it’s 2months.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

HiCenterd

Surly not, they can’t really take that long to ship. How would they hold them? That’s 60,000 jeeps in the parking lot if it’s 2months.

I may have been exaggerating a tiny bit. We ordered a '14 when they revamped the Grand and you could still track your own order. It was built pretty quick after the order was placed and then sat in the yard for almost a month. The dealer said it was waiting for a train to come West. No idea why or if that was true. I'm almost glad I can't obsess over the tracking site this time around.

Shadowfire

Congrats on your order and patience is key from what I have read, I was speaking to a sales person while waiting at my dealer Friday and he said they have been restricted to only ordering the 2.0 turbo version, and that sounds ridiculous to me. Why would anyone order something they didn’t want?

HiCenterd

Congrats on your order and patience is key from what I have read, I was speaking to a sales person while waiting at my dealer Friday and he said they have been restricted to only ordering the 2.0 turbo version, and that sounds ridiculous to me. Why would anyone order something they didn’t want?

Thanks! Hoping to do a proper wave with JL in hand soon... Thanks to this forum and Eddie's videos, I already have way too many ideas of what I want to do with it. If only I could decide what comes first.
Not sure what to believe from the dealers anymore. That order restriction would seem like a dumb thing to do.

wibornz

According to JeepGarage...

wibornz (Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL - White)
Date ordered: 10/05/2018
Current Status: JB
D1 status date: 10/19/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 11/13/18 12:10:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 11/13/18 07:19:00 PM TOLEDO - RAIL VDC

My dealer is only 52 miles from the Jeep factory so shipping should not take long.

Rustytub

According to JeepGarage...

wibornz (Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL - White)
Date ordered: 10/05/2018
Current Status: JB
D1 status date: 10/19/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 11/13/18 12:10:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 11/13/18 07:19:00 PM TOLEDO - RAIL VDC

My dealer is only 52 miles from the Jeep factory so shipping should not take long.

Which engine/transmission combo? I am still in D1 since 9/29 with White JLUR. Thanks

MrGiant

These waiting times are getting just ridiculous.....when there is no problem, something about the LEDs occurs, solved. Then bumpers, solved. Premium soft top and tan leather next? Now I am waiting already 6 and a half months, no end in sight

Sent from my SM-G950F using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app