Show us your long arm suspension setups!

ROAM

Advertiser
Supporter
Show us your long arm suspension setups!

Everyone's invited: We all know that Mel Wade @ EVO has a great setup as well so lets see them in action. Here's ours:

The ROAM JL LCG Ultimate Long Travel Suspension System: JL Coilovers with High Clearance 4-Link

Attachments

• ROAM JL LCG Ultimate Long Travel Suspension System – Jeep Wrangler JL Coilover Conversion with 4.jpg
    ROAM JL LCG Ultimate Long Travel Suspension System – Jeep Wrangler JL Coilover Conversion with 4.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 161
  • ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - A001.jpg
    ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - A001.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 152
  • ROAM JL Coilover System - Front 0002.jpg
    ROAM JL Coilover System - Front 0002.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 168
  • ROAM JL Coilover System - Rear 0003.jpg
    ROAM JL Coilover System - Rear 0003.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 162
  • ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0001.jpg
    ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0001.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 169
  • ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0002.jpg
    ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0002.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 164
  • ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0003.jpg
    ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0003.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 166
  • ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0004.jpg
    ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 0004.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 172
  • ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 1001.jpg
    ROAM JL Long Arm System Suspension - 1001.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 170

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow that’s a sexy set up! How much travel are you getting out of it? I assume the shocks are custom tuned?

ddays v2

I gotta hand it to ya - that last pic with the beautiful wheels just sold my wife on a lift and wheels for the white JL we're gonna order. :thumb: LOL, I was gonna do it anyways but now I'm good for 35's and pushing real hard for 37's

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I gotta hand it to ya - that last pic with the beautiful wheels just sold my wife on a lift and wheels for the white JL we're gonna order. :thumb: LOL, I was gonna do it anyways but now I'm good for 35's and pushing real hard for 37's

Didn't you know that 37's are the new 35's? Lol.

ddays v2

Didn't you know that 37's are the new 35's? Lol.

Ain't that the truth? 35's on JK's were the shit, then 37's and now 40's are the rage. :crazyeyes:
I'm happy with my little ol' 37's!

Just get the 37s they fit perfect with the 2-2.5 lift. 35 will look small.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Even tho I'm dyin to do 37's on this one, I'm probably gonna stick with 35's to start. I'm not going the Rubicon route as my Jk will pull the bulk of the serious offroad duties. This is gonna be a DD thats gonna pull a LOT of miles - my '12 Durango that is being replaced has 247k and is still going strong.