Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nitto or STT Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Shots View Post
    Except
    WTF is wrong with you?

Proof that we can't "all get along". It's part of the human condition.

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Except that's exactly what you implied. ↓↓↓

Well actually you asked for opinions from someone other than Zenk to support the claim. Specifically, "aside from you" ↓↓↓

And I like the addition of "YOUR" experience with them after Zenk fulfilled the request to support the claim. All you asked for were "any videos". The link actually goes with the previous response that you were looking for someone else's opinion anyway ↓↓↓

Why because there's a woman on them? That Jeep has done some pretty impressive stuff, so you can discount their credibility all you want just because they feature a female and use bright colors on their stuff. Doesn't change that their videos stand up for themselves.

Anyway, now that I've stirred the post.
    @Zenk I'd love to hear any more feedback you have on the Patagonia. I was trying to decide between the STT, Patagonia and KO2. Yes, I know they're not all the same class, but those are what I'm looking at. Feel free to PM so we don't ruffle more feathers in this thread.
    Stir the post? Are you that desperate for attention? Lmao. Go buy your Patagonia tires and stroke your catch can while you watch YouTube. Nobody cares about your opinion here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Well actually you asked for opinions from someone other than Zenk to support the claim. Specifically, "aside from you" ↓↓↓

And I like the addition of "YOUR" experience with them after Zenk fulfilled the request to support the claim. All you asked for were "any videos". The link actually goes with the previous response that you were looking for someone else's opinion anyway ↓↓↓

Why because there's a woman on them? That Jeep has done some pretty impressive stuff, so you can discount their credibility all you want just because they feature a female and use bright colors on their stuff. Doesn't change that their videos stand up for themselves.

@Zenk I'd love to hear any more feedback you have on the Patagonia. I was trying to decide between the STT, Patagonia and KO2. Yes, I know they're not all the same class, but those are what I'm looking at. Feel free to PM so we don't ruffle more feathers in this thread.
    Lol thread bump from six months ago? If you read and search you will find some reviews on your beloved tires. Jackass.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Why because there's a woman on them?
    Lol. Assume much? #metoo ?

Just a question? Why does the nitto trail grappler pull to the left?

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Personally, Iíd rather watch anything. Iíve seen a couple of the videos, and pretty much fast forwarded through them. Uninteresting, and just trying to promote sales of free shit they are given, whether the product is good, or not.

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Personally, Iíd rather watch anything. Iíve seen a couple of the videos, and pretty much fast forwarded through them. Uninteresting, and just trying to promote sales of free shit they are given, whether the product is good, or not.

The screeching laugh has done me in on those vids. You canít even FFW through anymore. Iím not against other people putting out wheeling vids. Thereís a lot of YouTube to go around. I also donít blame them for making a living. Good for them. I just canít take watching them.

I am so confused. People, if you donít like a forum, LEAVE!!!! If you donít like a video, Donít watch it. I love my STT Proís. I know how much they cost, because I payed for them. I also know that I had many options available to chose from. Buy whatever tire floats your boat and move on.

Another sjw

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123