VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - New Cooper STT Pros for our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [ BONUS ]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One of the things that Cindy and I had always wanted to do as a part of breathing new life into Jane's old iron, was to give her a set of new shoes. While what she had was still new and looked good enough, what we really wanted was for her to be running something a bit more aggressive like a good set mud terrains. Unfortunately, life had a way of getting in the way and so, that was something that had to be put on the back burner or at least, until now. In this BONUS episode of CALAMITY JANE, you'll get to see her getting a brand new set of 31x10.50, Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires installed on her original, CJ-5 Renegade, aluminum mag wheels. And, if you haven't seen pics of them already, you'll also get to see what she looks like now, complete with all her factory decals and emblems installed. We hope you enjoy.

WATCH THE COMPLETE CALAMITY JANE SERIES
If you're new to WAYALIFE and are seeing Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade for the very first time, you can watch the entire 7 part series we did on here by clicking on the links below:

CALAMITY JANE : A First Look at Our Project Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 1]
CALAMITY JANE : Bumps & Bruises on Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 2]
CALAMITY JANE : an Omix-ADA Christmas for Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 3]
CALAMITY JANE : Stripping Down & Patching Up Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 4]
CALAMITY JANE : Diving into the Tub of Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 5]
CALAMITY JANE : The Home Stretch of Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade [Part 6]
CALAMITY JANE : A Calamity No More / Our Jeep CJ5 Renegade Completed [Part 7]

:cool:

LauraRose

Nice to see Jane out of the garage, she's beautiful! Do you put many miles on her in a year? What is her story?

Laura Rose from PA

YAHAHA

Very nice. That Jeep is gorgeous! The tires add a slightly more aggressive look that doesn't detract from beauty as a whole.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great addition to the video collection. Really enjoying how the theme is evolving. Tires are a great addition to Jane!

Thank you. Just trying to make subtle changes to give her a newish old school look. :yup:

Nice to see Jane out of the garage, she's beautiful! Do you put many miles on her in a year? What is her story?

Laura Rose from PA

Actually, I try to use her as my daily driver during the summer time. Of all our old iron, she gets the most miles put on but in truth, it's not that much. If you watch the series, you get to hear a bit about her :yup:

Very nice. That Jeep is gorgeous! The tires add a slightly more aggressive look that doesn't detract from beauty as a whole.

Thank you :)

jljordan

My son and I have loved watching your build of Jane. It actually inspired us to take on a CJ5 build for his first car. We are just finishing up and he is driving it to school for the first time today. I can't wait to show him this video when he gets home from school today.

IMG_8837.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My son and I have loved watching your build of Jane. It actually inspired us to take on a CJ5 build for his first car. We are just finishing up and he is driving it to school for the first time today. I can't wait to show him this video when he gets home from school today.

Wow, now that's a hell of an early CJ-5. Running the Dauntless V6 too? :thumb:

Always love seeing Jane and Rusty in your videos. The new runners on Jane look awesome!

RMC2

What a beautiful sexy Jeep.

The last CJ5 I rode in had 44s on it and was kinda spooky, when I was 16. This one is just right, and I am far from 16.