Build and adventure thread of "Big Red"

benatc1

Am I missing something here? Trying to install this fox pass through stabilizer that's been sitting on my shelf to the last 3 months or so. And it just doesn't fit where it's supposed to. Do I need a relocated track. Are bracket, or do these only work with am aftermarket tie rod set up? When turning all the way passenger it wedges the stabilizer into the tie rod so i cant even start to bolt down 20191228_140545.jpeg20191228_140609.jpeg20191228_140640.jpeg20191228_140653.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Am I missing something here? Trying to install this fox pass through stabilizer that's been sitting on my shelf to the last 3 months or so. And it just doesn't fit where it's supposed to. Do I need a relocated track. Are bracket, or do these only work with am aftermarket tie rod set up? When turning all the way passenger it wedges the stabilizer into the tie rod so i cant even start to bolt down View attachment 14666View attachment 14667View attachment 14668View attachment 14669

Here's Eddie and Cindy's video of the installation. Not sure why it would be hitting your tie rod.

benatc1

Here's Eddie and Cindy's video of the installation. Not sure why it would be hitting your tie rod.

I actually ended up watching that a few times and I cant seem to figure out what's going on with Everything. seemed real straight fwd when I started and doesnt look like they have a raised mounting location compared to stock. Maybe my tie rod is bent? Doesnt seem like it is though