Need feed back if any on lift kit

Rgk401

IMG_2954.jpg

While search for different lift kits,I came across skyjacker? Iv never had and dealings with the company so I don’t know anything about them. Your feedback and opinions are greatly Appreciated!! 🥃

JTCO

Meme King
I haven't seen too many JKs that used it, but it was more common with the TJs as well as the bigass lifted pickups back in the early 2000s. It's an entry level kit, IMO which usually will get you by, but it certainly isn't something to write home about. At least that was my opinion of it in prior years. I myself would look at something higher quality if I were in the market for a kit.

Rgk401

I haven't seen too many JKs that used it, but it was more common with the TJs as well as the bigass lifted pickups back in the early 2000s. It's an entry level kit, IMO which usually will get you by, but it certainly isn't something to write home about. At least that was my opinion of it in prior years. I myself would look at something higher quality if I were in the market for a kit.

Thank you for your honest opinion [emoji1360]

gonefirefighting

I would hold out for better kits about to hit the market after SEMA, tons of junk kits out there right now just getting slapped together for the sake of being avaible to the market.

Rgk401

I would hold out for better kits about to hit the market after SEMA, tons of junk kits out there right now just getting slapped together for the sake of being avaible to the market.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I’m going to wait to the first of the year and then pick something. I got my wheels in, I’ll order tires in December and lift in January.

ddays v2

Another thing to avoid is the kits that advertise dual rate springs. Check out the install pics of them - every one that I've seen has the low-compressive coils of the springs already compressed and either touching or close to it when the weight of the Jeep is on them. At that point that part of the coil may as well be solid. Like someone said above, wait til SEMA - there are gonna be an absolute assload of parts available for these JL's real soon.

You'll be blown away by the coverage that Eddie provides from the SEMA show. I get absolutely nothing done at work when he starts posting up all of the individual manufacturers. I can't help peeking before I get home and next thing I know I'm totally sucked in :pop2:

Rgk401

Another thing to avoid is the kits that advertise dual rate springs. Check out the install pics of them - every one that I've seen has the low-compressive coils of the springs already compressed and either touching or close to it when the weight of the Jeep is on them. At that point that part of the coil may as well be solid. Like someone said above, wait til SEMA - there are gonna be an absolute assload of parts available for these JL's real soon.

You'll be blown away by the coverage that Eddie provides from the SEMA show. I get absolutely nothing done at work when he starts posting up all of the individual manufacturers. I can't help peeking before I get home and next thing I know I'm totally sucked in :pop2:

Hahahhahaha I can’t wait to watch it