Might be doing a thing

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I definitely agreeThanks Eddie. I'll get some more pics up today, we're both very excited!

I saw you two checking out our JL after the Rubicon. I knew it was just a matter of time before you bought one but didn't realize it'd be this soon. :D

benatc1

I saw you two checking out our JL after the Rubicon. I knew it was just a matter of time before you bought one but didn't realize it'd be this soon. :D
Haha I know right, wanted Alex to see one up close, she loved the interior on yours, we were planning on trading in or selling her Grand Cherokee for something new for her to drive and the idea came up to trade both the JK and GC on a JL, and after it all worked out, the rest will be history! She was big in interior and looks, which what we found just happened to line with what I wanted functionally, certainly happy with interior and looks too! Probably summer till anything major happens to it and ideally if business for both of us keeps up it'll graduate from being a daily driver in a few years

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haha I know right, wanted Alex to see one up close, she loved the interior on yours, we were planning on trading in or selling her Grand Cherokee for something new for her to drive and the idea came up to trade both the JK and GC on a JL, and after it all worked out, the rest will be history! She was big in interior and looks, which what we found just happened to line with what I wanted functionally, certainly happy with interior and looks too! Probably summer till anything major happens to it and ideally if business for both of us keeps up it'll graduate from being a daily driver in a few years

LOL - simply awesome! You'll definitely need to get it out on some of our exploration runs :thumb:

benatc1

That didn’t take very long. Congrats to you and Alex!!!

Oh, and if you want to trade out those shitty LEDs, let me know. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]
Thanks man! Haha I went out last night just to see how they are and certainly better than the trucklites I had on my jk. But hey if I'm feeling a swap you'll be my first call [emoji106]