TIME for a PROROCK 44? : JL Wrangler Rubicon with a Broken Front Axle Housing

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Exodus Jeep over on WAYALIFE posted up the following pics that I think a few of you might find interesting...

20181017110925-c29443c8.jpg

20181017110922-004013ad.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Holy shit. Kind of puts the whole 'extra gas mileage' argument to rest, lol. You won't see a Dynatrac housing do that.

Dynatrac

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
OUCH is right! We'll be showing our new ProRock 44 for the JL soon. If you haven't done so already, please contact us to get on the list to get one of the first production units we will sell.

YAHAHA

I'm wondering more why they're running two different brands of tires up front. I wonder what they're running in the back.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

Dynatrac

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter
First Look at the ProRock 44 for the JL

We’ve been getting lots of calls on this, and JLWrangler/Wayalife has been great supporters so we want to give this audience the first look at the new ProRock 44 for the Jeep JL. We just finished these product photos today in preparation for the SEMA Show.

The ProRock 44 for the JL will be available before the end of year (maybe even sooner). The ProRock 44 will come with new inner US-made chromoly axleshafts and the front-axle disconnect is completely eliminated. The axle housing will accept ring and pinion gears and lockers from a JK because the JK parts have proven durability and there are lots of options available. And of course it features our patented ProRock design that gives it the most ground clearance in the industry. Just like all Dynatrac axle housings, this is 100% made in the USA!

Let us know what you think!

Dynatrac-ProRock-44-Axle-for-Jeep-Wrangler-JL.jpg