1st Official JL Wrangler Pics Released at SEMA 2017

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On the official day of the 2017 SEMA show, Mopar had a press conference and among other things, revealed the very first non-camo images of the all new Jeep JL Wrangler AND showed off a whole host of aftermarket Mopar parts made specifically for it. Check it out!

attachment.php

20171031194606-8f808ef6-me.jpg

Here are the actual images that FCA released of the Jeep JL Wrangler.

20171031193005-4999320f-me.jpg

20171031192955-727f7b9b-me.jpg

20171031192945-7a7083e3-me.jpg

Introducing the All-new, Next-generation 2018 Jeep® Wrangler
October 31, 2017 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The most capable SUV ever delivers even more legendary Jeep® 4x4 capability, a modern design that stays true to the original, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, more open-air options, and is loaded with more safety features and advanced technology than ever before. The all-new Wrangler’s unique design includes an instantly recognizable keystone-shaped grille, iconic round headlamps and square tail lamps, improved aerodynamics, a convenient fold-down windshield for off-road purists, even more open-air freedom, and dozens of different door, top and windshield combinations. Additional images and complete vehicle information will be available November 29 at the Los Angeles Auto Show.

JTCO

Meme King
Back seat looks great! Almost looks like buckets but connected. Nice to finally see this thing revealed.

Well damn it! That’s pretty nice! I need to hold out for the JL, but that 2 door Rubicon, if it is in fact going to come just like that, is a pretty badass setup right from the factory. Its great to see Jeep finally start putting some proper tires under the Wrangler. This is killing me lol.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app