Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: VIDEO : TRADITION - A Rubicon Trail Adventure in Our Jeep JL Wrangler

  1. #61
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    5,713
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Sure he is, hes just our A hole..
    This ^^^^^

  2. #62
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Four Flusher View Post
    I finally got around to watching, great as always. Big take away for me, Overlander is not an A hole, LOL
    Lies.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  3. #63
    Knows a Thing or Two BillArnett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Emerald Hills, CA
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by Four Flusher View Post
    I finally got around to watching, great as always. Big take away for me, Overlander is not an A hole, LOL
    It's not unusual for a person to exhibit a very different personality online than (s)he does in person.
    2018 JLUR Granite, 3.6L auto, all the goodies; ARB "Quad" on-board air, Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17, Pro Comp Predator 17x8.5 wheels, Rubicon Express 2.5" lift, King remote res shocks, aFe Rock Basher exhaust, LoD Destroyer Shorty front & rear bumpers, LoD Signature rock sliders, Warn Zeon 10-S, additional LED lights

  4. #64
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,039
    Quote Originally Posted by BillArnett View Post
    It's not unusual for a person to exhibit a very different personality online than (s)he does in person.
    No Iím the same. If someone is a douche I tell it, like you. In the video I am around friends who arenít douches, like you.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    No Iím the same. If someone is a douche I tell it, like you. In the video I am around friends who arenít douches, like you.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I think in Overlander's eyes everyone is a douche until proven differently.

  6. #66
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Fallon NV
    Posts
    15
    Those Cooper STT Pros sure look like they hook up good

  7. #67
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    5,713
    Quote Originally Posted by oneduckman View Post
    Those Cooper STT Pros sure look like they hook up good
    I've run a lot of mud terrains over the years and so far, I've found Cooper STT Pros to be one of the best performing and most durable bar none.

  8. #68
    Knows a Thing or Two NFRs2000NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Lies.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    You're from the east coast and you work in kitchens, no chance in hell you'd ever survive if you weren't one.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •