Teraflex 4.5 List with Falcon piggyback shocks PHOTOS

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Apparently not. (sad dumb face)Forgive my ignorance. I’ve been running an old school LJ and haven’t had the doe to upgrade into a JK/JL until recently. I’m not looking for a slam session, rather honest feedback on what I should be looking at purchasing. I get opinions are like a holes but I trust feedback from the board here. (Without kissing ass). Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

The companies you found are great at marketing and not so great at making quality parts. That’s the reason you found them. Rancho makes a nice kit, Dynatrac makes a nice kit. Those are the two I’ve personally seen and would run. The evo spacer loft is better than teraflex or metaljoke.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently not. (sad dumb face)Forgive my ignorance. I’ve been running an old school LJ and haven’t had the doe to upgrade into a JK/JL until recently. I’m not looking for a slam session, rather honest feedback on what I should be looking at purchasing. I get opinions are like a holes but I trust feedback from the board here. (Without kissing ass). Any help is appreciated.

The companies you found are great at marketing and not so great at making quality parts. That’s the reason you found them. Rancho makes a nice kit, Dynatrac makes a nice kit. Those are the two I’ve personally seen and would run. The evo spacer loft is better than teraflex or metaljoke.

What OverlanderJL said. Great marketing can do wonders at "selling" people on products but time, personal use and experience will teach you what is actually good.

Rampart22

Rampart22 -- Welcome to JL 'wheeling! What model did you order: Rubicon, Sahara or Sport? And what size tire are you interested in running once the Jeep is lifted?

Thanks all for the input. Your welcome to pm me or we can start a new thread. “JL newbie”. Im from SoCal and ordered a 2019 rubicon JLU with stock bumper out of state. With hopes of upgrading to 37’s. I’m currently running 35’s on my LJ rubicon with “gasp” and dare I say a 5.5 long arm rubicon express lift. It’s done great but way to top heavy at full flex. Because of that I’d like to go no higher then 37’s with a 3.5 lift. I’ll be driving it as well so I’m looking for a balance.

JP223/3USA

Welcome to the jl world Rampart22. Cloak game changer is a fancy way of saying they zinc coated a turd. Their six pack shocks are barely good enough to be used as a wheel chock (I tried). I’m talking about their shocks because its crap like their marketing and products.

Last edited: