The OFFICIAL JL Wrangler ORDER STATUS Thread

JeepFan

Stephanie and I ordered a JL October 30th! Just got an email from my dealer with a VIN! Holy Crap, this is getting real! Our serial number 113905! :wings:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo!! Just found out that we have a VIN as well - 1C4HJXFG6JW113883 :wings:

Man, I so can't wait to get our hands on our JL :thumb:

benatc1

Stephanie and I ordered a JL October 30th! Just got an email from my dealer with a VIN! Holy Crap, this is getting real! Our serial number 113905! :wings:

Nice! Definitely make it more real! Hopefully next will be your delivery date!!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Iceman47

Our salesman said 6 weeks. Not quite ready to pull the plug yet. They had 3 on the lot. Not too many options. Kind of disappointed that it's hardly different from the 2017. Side by side you really can't tell the difference immediately.

I stand corrected. Dealer has 2018 Wrangler JKs on the lot, not JLs. Sticker says 2018 Jeep Wrangler with JK in smaller print. Very misleading.

JAGS

Congrats to you and Steph. How cool. Did you get the sport 2-door. [emoji6]

Look forward to seeing more details of your order as you post em.

Very cool. Anticipation builds!

Between you and now Tony/Stephanie, I'm really struggling not ordering mine up. [emoji51] Not sure I can hold out till my self-imposed order date.

TxJeepers

Wish I was ordering now but waiting for 2019. Bought my first in 1999 so told the wife we will celebrate 20 years of Jeep driving by ordering a 2019. Plus by then there should be good selection on aftermarket. Jls will not be on dealer lots until January.

JeepFan

I received some good news from my dealer yesterday. Apparently our new JL will be shipping on December 21st! :wings: If this holds true, it should arrive the first week of January! My dealer also said that pricing will be available soon. I guess top people are working on it! $$$$$$$$$!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I received some good news from my dealer yesterday. Apparently our new JL will be shipping on December 21st! :wings: If this holds true, it should arrive the first week of January! My dealer also said that pricing will be available soon. I guess top people are working on it! $$$$$$$$$!!!

No way, that's awesome!! Sounds like you might get your Jeep ahead of us and we know people :cheesy:
I'm pretty sure "official" pricing is supposed to be released next week. Are you bracing yourself for what you'll see? :eek:

JeepFan

No way, that's awesome!! Sounds like you might get your Jeep ahead of us and we know people :cheesy:
I'm pretty sure "official" pricing is supposed to be released next week. Are you bracing yourself for what you'll see? :eek:

LOL! I'll believe it when I see it! I'm bracing myself for a price between 46 and 50K...:icon_crazy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! I'll believe it when I see it!

Yeah, you and me both. I was really hoping to have ours in time for the New Year's Kick Off Run but I don't see that happening now. :(

I'm bracing myself for a price between 46 and 50K...:icon_crazy:

I have a feeling it'll be closer to $50k. Still can't believe that we only paid $29k out the door on our fully loaded JKUR back in 07 :icon_crazy:

JeepFan

Yeah, you and me both. I was really hoping to have ours in time for the New Year's Kick Off Run but I don't see that happening now. :(

I have a feeling it'll be closer to $50k. Still can't believe that we only paid $29k out the door on our fully loaded JKUR back in 07 :icon_crazy:

50K!!! Is it too early to start drinking? :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, if you don't mind me asking, will you be buying yours outright or financing it. If the later, will you be doing this through Chrysler Capital or through a credit union or something like it?

JeepFan

BTW, if you don't mind me asking, will you be buying yours outright or financing it. If the later, will you be doing this through Chrysler Capital or through a credit union or something like it?

Definitely the later! We're already pre-approved through our credit union but if the dealer can beat the credit union's interest rate, we might go that route instead. With trading in the Renegade and a big down payment, this adventure won't be cheap. But hey, life is short, might as well enjoy it while I can still wheel! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely the later! We're already pre-approved through our credit union but if the dealer can beat the credit union's interest rate, we might go that route instead. With trading in the Renegade and a big down payment, this adventure won't be cheap. But hey, life is short, might as well enjoy it while I can still wheel! :thumb:

Ain't that the truth!! :rock:

13_gecko_rubi

I don’t want to sound like Debbie Downer but I bet your dealer is looking at the estimated ship date in the system. Those dates are system generated based on build date and aren’t accurate for JL. They will be a tad later.

Official pricing will be out next week.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t want to sound like Debbie Downer but I bet your dealer is looking at the estimated ship date in the system. Those dates are system generated based on build date and aren’t accurate for JL. They will be a tad later.

Official pricing will be out next week.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

tenor.gif

JeepFan