The OFFICIAL JL Wrangler ORDER STATUS Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dynatrac just posted up the following! Looks like they're getting their JL's built in the next day or so. Guess it pays to have friends in high places :yup:

dynatrac.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, Dynatrac will be flying out to Michigan and driving their JL's back to SoCal. Stay tuned for details as to what route they will be taking as you'll get to see them, say hello and check out their new JL's soon :yup:

TrailHunter

BTW, Dynatrac will be flying out to Michigan and driving their JL's back to SoCal. Stay tuned for details as to what route they will be taking as you'll get to see them, say hello and check out their new JL's soon :yup:

Michigan to SoCal, Dirt roads only! (That’s how I envision the trip in my head)

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I received some good news from my dealer yesterday. Apparently our new JL will be shipping on December 21st! :wings: If this holds true, it should arrive the first week of January! My dealer also said that pricing will be available soon. I guess top people are working on it! $$$$$$$$$!!!

I don’t want to sound like Debbie Downer but I bet your dealer is looking at the estimated ship date in the system. Those dates are system generated based on build date and aren’t accurate for JL. They will be a tad later.

Official pricing will be out next week.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

IMG_4540.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

I don’t want to sound like Debbie Downer but I bet your dealer is looking at the estimated ship date in the system. Those dates are system generated based on build date and aren’t accurate for JL. They will be a tad later.

Official pricing will be out next week.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Once pricing and options come out, my order shouldn't be too far behind.

I've been selling lots of fluids to save for a down payment. Lol.

JAGS

Pricing should be out on the 13th. Just order one. [emoji12]

Sent from my PH-1 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

[emoji41][emoji16] I'm a little sad the silver brigade may be coming to an end. I thought you'd be in for the long haul. [emoji22]

I should order though right?!? I mean, it's just a kidney. [emoji23]

I was looking at financing earlier today. WTF. Rates went up from just a couple weeks ago. That and the price increase...can you talk to Amy for me. Lol.

JeepFan

[emoji41][emoji16] I'm a little sad the silver brigade may be coming to an end. I thought you'd be in for the long haul. [emoji22]

I should order though right?!? I mean, it's just a kidney. [emoji23]

I was looking at financing earlier today. WTF. Rates went up from just a couple weeks ago. That and the price increase...can you talk to Amy for me. Lol.
Tell Amy you're spending the kids inheritance. She will understand! 😂

Sent from my PH-1 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Eric1238

It's the 13th!

Ok, it's the 13th. Who has the pricing info? I need to know how many internal organs I am going to have to sell and whether or not to cancel Christmas. 😁

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
MotorTrend posted up a new article and it's the first time I've seen anyone publish a base price. $28,190-$31,690

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wish I had something to report but as of this morning, there's still no new news regarding the status of our JL :(