The OFFICIAL JL Wrangler ORDER STATUS Thread

RMC2

Congratulations to both of you. Only a day apart. Looking forward to more pics and impressions.

JeepFan

Nice! Congratulation!

Last I heard that mine is 2 weeks away. Can anyone help check to see the status of my order? VIN 1C4HJXFG7JW133544

Thanks in advance!
I'll see if I can get a status on Monday. [emoji3]
Congratulations to both of you. Only a day apart. Looking forward to more pics and impressions.
Thanks! I said the same thing. I will definitely post about first impressions soon. So far I'm loving it! Did my first mod today. Decal installed...
IMG_20180202_164620.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
I'll see if I can get a status on Monday. [emoji3] Thanks! I said the same thing. I will definitely post about first impressions soon. So far I'm loving it! Did my first mod today. Decal installed...

Sticker looks good! Anxious to see your tool thread for this build.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'll see if I can get a status on Monday. [emoji3] Thanks! I said the same thing. I will definitely post about first impressions soon. So far I'm loving it! Did my first mod today. Decal installed...

Lovin the awesome new mod :thumb:

10frank9

View attachment 924

Love the new decal!

I hear you are having renegade withdrawals though..... I’ll head over and we can talk about it over dinner and Vodka Tonics.

JeepFan

Awesome! Thanks!

Here ya go! :D

Note: Your dealer should be able to provide you with this information any time. If they won't they suck. :crazyeyes:

Last Event Locn
ARMOURDALE, KS

Last Locn Type
SPLC_CODE

Event Description
Rail Interconnect Carrier

Last Event Date
02/04/18 09:53:00 AM

ETA Window
02/12/2018 - 02/16/2018

Last edited:

Thinknator

Here ya go! :D

Note: Your dealer should be able to provide you with this information any time. If they won't they suck. :crazyeyes:

Last Event Locn
ARMOURDALE, KS

Last Locn Type
SPLC_CODE

Event Description
Rail Interconnect Carrier

Last Event Date
02/04/18 09:53:00 AM

ETA Window
02/12/2018 - 02/16/2018

Sweet! You are the man! :rock:
Much thanks!

JeepFan

Are you able to check the status of vehicles with vin#? If so my vin# 1c4hjxfg7jw148738 any chance you can check on mine? Thank you in advance.
Give your a dealer call to see if they can send you an order status. If they can't get the status let us know and I will check with my friend we he returns from vacation.

Nastee_C4s

No need lol just picked it up today. WOW 3 Weeks and 2 day turn around. From order day of 1/17/18 to pick up day 2/8/18. Unbelievable , dealership explained that I got lucky and I just ordered at the same time they were running Rubicons through assembly line.

Attachments

• IMG_20180208_181303924.jpg
    IMG_20180208_181303924.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 42

JTCO

Meme King
No need lol just picked it up today. WOW 3 Weeks and 2 day turn around. From order day of 1/17/18 to pick up day 2/8/18. Unbelievable , dealership explained that I got lucky and I just ordered at the same time they were running Rubicons through assembly line.

Congrats. Looks good. I really like the black fenders too. So far with the JL, I think either the black or color-matched fenders look great.