The OFFICIAL JL Wrangler ORDER STATUS Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not too much difference. Only a couple hundred miles.

Where does your go into? Would it go right to Reno or somewhere else first? Like Tony’s goes to LA first.

Honestly, I'm not sure. For some reason, I thought it was going to Arizona but so far, it looks like it's following I80. :thinking:

MrGiant

Hi at all!
congrats to everyone to being able to order your new jl, hopefully it arrives soon and you can have fun with it!
I'm from germany and here the new jl comes in summer :-( unfortunately official details of which options will be available and what our specs will look like not available yet, but i hope it will be very similar to the us-model.
I can't wait to see your jeeps :thumb:

JAGS

Just got word a few minutes ago via dealer email that my JL is currently in paint. I also have a VIN/VON now. [emoji41]

JAGS

Definitely! I'll try to get the horse that is towing it to the dealer in the pic as well. :cheesy:

Awesome! Should be done by Christmas! LOL!

Lol. Guess I'll have more time to save to cover the $24k dealer mark up for high demand.

JeepFan

Soooooo??? Do you get to pick yours up today? :thumb:
I wish. It hasn't been delivered to the dealer yet. It was marked high priority in the delivery system so maybe it will be on a truck today. I'm not going to hold my breath though. LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wish. It hasn't been delivered to the dealer yet. It was marked high priority in the delivery system so maybe it will be on a truck today. I'm not going to hold my breath though. LOL

Any chance I could get you to do a check on mine again? :yup: