The OFFICIAL JL Wrangler ORDER STATUS Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, there is a little silver lining... Yours isn't the ONLY one on the lot. :)
Sorry, had too.

LOL!! It's all good. Not like I don't have a garage full of other Jeeps to drive. Just super eager to get my hands on a JL. Also, I'm pretty sure it's on a train now :yup:

NFRs2000NYC

You and me both! Seeing everyone and their mother get theirs is killing me :crazyeyes:

Damn so you dont have a delivery date yet? When I ordered mine when it was on a train the dealer knew when/what truck it would be on and they knew when it was coming in. I feel your pain though. :(

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn so you dont have a delivery date yet? When I ordered mine when it was on a train the dealer knew when/what truck it would be on and they knew when it was coming in. I feel your pain though. :(

Nah, I got an approximate delivery date of February 3rd - 8th. Granted, I was told it'd go into production back in December and had verified that it was done and sitting at FCA back on the 10th. Hence, my reluctance to hold my breath. Going on 92 days now and counting since placing my order. :(

NFRs2000NYC

Nah, I got an approximate delivery date of February 3rd - 8th. Granted, I was told it'd go into production back in December and had verified that it was done and sitting at FCA back on the 10th. Hence, my reluctance to hold my breath. Going on 92 days now and counting since placing my order. :(

Wow thats more than 12 weeks, my mom's renegade factory ordered from Italy came faster. I really hope you get it soon, you're the one person Im excited to see tear into in lol.

MR.Ty

Damn I was really hoping to come back and see photos of you new JL. Hope they keep their promised delivery date.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JeepFan

Our JL is getting closer... :thinking:

Last Event Locn Last Locn Type Event Description Last Event Date ETA Window
PICACHO, AZ SPLC_CODE In-Transit 01/29/18 09:20:00 AM 02/01/2018 - 02/07/2018

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Our JL is getting closer... :thinking:

Last Event Locn Last Locn Type Event Description Last Event Date ETA Window
PICACHO, AZ SPLC_CODE In-Transit 01/29/18 09:20:00 AM 02/01/2018 - 02/07/2018

Arizona? Way further along than ours. I just got an update that our JL is still in Wyoming. :(