The OFFICIAL JL Wrangler ORDER STATUS Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got an update and from what I'm told, our JL got loaded up on a train and it left at 1pm yesterday. At the moment, it's looking like it'll be showing up at our dealership sometime between February 3rd - 8th. :cool:

JeepFan

Just got an update and from what I'm told, our JL got loaded up on a train and it left at 1pm yesterday. At the moment, it's looking like it'll be showing up at our dealership sometime between February 3rd - 8th. :cool:

WooHoo! How exciting! :D Our JL should be arriving in Mira Loma, CA this Friday with an ETA to the dealer Tuesday or Wednesday! Can't wait!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo! How exciting! :D Our JL should be arriving in Mira Loma, CA this Friday with an ETA to the dealer Tuesday or Wednesday! Can't wait!

How is it that we both ordered the EXACT same thing down to the color only you're getting yours before me and you placed your order AFTER me :cheesy:

JAGS

Too cool for you guys! [emoji41][emoji41]

Mine's supposed to be starting the line this week.

JeepFan

Lol. [emoji23] yours is already on a train so you should be safe. That tony guy though. Think he pulled some old Jeep strings to get his so fast.

Back in the day there used to be an exec at Jeep that we used to call the Godfather! He taught me many things...he taught me: keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. :eek:

JIMBOX

:D It's just a matter of time--
I've got my VON No., had to order red, because no yellow was in the official order data-

Then today the VIN was established so I'm stuck with red, which is OK, this is pretty much my order-

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/atta...read-c57534ff-0597-470b-a9a8-aaddb1fa020a.jpg

The production is faster than I thought-

It's OK, I've gotta yellow RAM-
SUNP0109_zpsdg72lbfr.jpg

It's just a matter of time-

:cheesy::thumb: JIMBO

Last edited: