The OFFICIAL JL Wrangler ORDER STATUS Thread

Pappy09

Well....I did it... I order my JLU today!

I ordered my JLU Rubicon in Punk’n from Mark at River Oaks Jeep (Houston). Not surprisingly it was as easy today as when I ordered my JKU Hard Rock a few years ago.

I also test drove a JLU Rubicon and have to say it was nice! Time to start counting the days/weeks for mine to be delivered!

The 4 cylinder turbo was available to order, I chose to stick with the 3.6.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I ordered my JLU Rubicon in Punk’n from Mark at River Oaks Jeep (Houston). Not surprisingly it was as easy today as when I ordered my JKU Hard Rock a few years ago.

I also test drove a JLU Rubicon and have to say it was nice! Time to start counting the days/weeks for mine to be delivered!

WooHoo!! Congrats to you. Be sure to post up pics as soon as it comes in :thumb:

JAGS

Well, had to get the latest status. My JL is now built and awaiting transit. They said likely two weeks for me to get it.

Original estimate was about 8 weeks and we should be right around that time frame. 🤞[emoji106]

GrayBeard

No need lol just picked it up today. WOW 3 Weeks and 2 day turn around. From order day of 1/17/18 to pick up day 2/8/18. Unbelievable , dealership explained that I got lucky and I just ordered at the same time they were running Rubicons through assembly line.
Fantastic, congrats, especially on the fast turn around. My was supposedly shipped yesterday, fingers crossed.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

GrayBeard

Congrats Pappy09

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

It's here!! Sort of. I have now gone from weeks to days. Actually my JL has been sitting at the dealership since Monday. [emoji41] Loan secured. [emoji765][emoji383][emoji389]

My schedule can't get me there during business hours soon enough. [emoji35] Hopefully I'll pick up the new Jeep Monday if all things go well. [emoji16][emoji106]

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
It's here!! Sort of. I have now gone from weeks to days. Actually my JL has been sitting at the dealership since Monday. [emoji41] Loan secured. [emoji765][emoji383][emoji389]

My schedule can't get me there during business hours soon enough. [emoji35] Hopefully I'll pick up the new Jeep Monday if all things go well. [emoji16][emoji106]

Monday. Wtf? I’ll pick it up this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JeepFan

Awesome! Congrats...