The OFFICIAL JL Wrangler ORDER STATUS Thread

JAGS

Well, nothing "official" yet, but things are starting to heat up. Gotta do some negotiating to get the lowest pricing possible. We'll see how that goes. :crazyeyes:

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.17.55 PM.png

JAGS

On an all new model that will be a hot seller? I think it'll be pretty hard to find any dealership willing to do that unless you know someone.

Man, you ain't kidding. On my jk in 2012, I was able to get a crazy good deal. Well, in comparison to how the negotiations are going for the JL. Not wanting to budge a penny from invoice.

13_gecko_rubi

Man, you ain't kidding. On my jk in 2012, I was able to get a crazy good deal. Well, in comparison to how the negotiations are going for the JL. Not wanting to budge a penny from invoice.
If you order one they should early do invoice as they won't ever have to sit on it.

Sent via....

13_gecko_rubi

Oh yeah, I get it. I'm just saying, I have several cards to play that generally work, and they ain't working.
Ya the dealers are gonna try to make some good profit on first ones. They get squeezed so tight that they take advantage when they can. Once full production is up and running they won't be able to.

Sent via....

JAGS

Ya the dealers are gonna try to make some good profit on first ones. They get squeezed so tight that they take advantage when they can. Once full production is up and running they won't be able to.

Sent via....

Ha ha. Exactly! That's why I'm not paying over a certain amount (all in) for what I want. Because I know in a couple months, things will change.

frenchjk

lucky!

You guys in the USA think that is a lot........come over to europe:mad::mad:

The starting price for a JLU Rubi will be 44000 € (52181$) (at least) and that is with NO options, add 10000€ carbon tax and 160€ yearly pollution tax, plus the price of gas at 7.4$ a gallon..... Looks like driving a JL will be a big deal, maybe I'll switch local: Ferrari said they will roll out a Jeep inspired vehicle since FCA is the owner.:eek:

JAGS

Well, it is now OFFICIAL that my JL Wrangler has been ordered. :rock::wings:

Should be in in roughly 8 weeks. :cool:

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 11.00.01 AM.png

Should look like this when I pick it up. :yup:

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 9.15.46 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 9.16.30 AM.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it is now OFFICIAL that my JL Wrangler has been ordered. :rock::wings:

Should be in in roughly 8 weeks. :cool:

Should look like this when I pick it up. :yup:

WooHoo!! Now we're talking - CONGRATS TO YOU!! :thumb:

JAGS

WooHoo!! Now we're talking - CONGRATS TO YOU!! :thumb:

Crazy, right! Can't wait.

Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Congratulations

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Congrats man! Excited for you!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Congrats JAGS!

Thanks everyone. Blessed to be able to get into a JL. New model looks great.