Rock Hard 4x4 rocker guards?

JTCO

Meme King
T-33 Plane Crash

My first trail ever...never been offroading before and loved it.

Wonderful weather too today tho. Was beautiful up there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Lol. I was actually going to guess that. I've done that trail many times and your pics looked familiar. You've got major balls to attempt that for a first time trail. That one definitely has some damn good obstacles. I'm assuming you hiked to the crash?

Nicorumiz

Lol. I was actually going to guess that. I've done that trail many times and your pics looked familiar. You've got major balls to attempt that for a first time trail. That one definitely has some damn good obstacles. I'm assuming you hiked to the crash?
Lol
Now I have to agree.
I thought was going to be easier and found few spots to be a little challenging (to pick a line because I was bymiself) but rewarding at the end.

Lucky enough I joined jeepers on the way down and followed their lines.

Yes, Hiked around the plane crush.

Here a few pics
IMG_20181028_135645.jpegIMG_20181028_135612.jpegIMG_20181028_135258.jpeg

JTCO

Meme King
Lol
Now I have to agree.
I thought was going to be easier and found few spots to be a little challenging (to pick a line because I was bymiself) but rewarding at the end.

Lucky enough I joined jeepers on the way down and followed their lines.

Yes, Hiked around the plane crush.

Here a few pics

Glad to see there isn't too much snow up there. I may attempt to head up to that area one more time this year.

Glad you got to see the crash. FYI, I was up there a few weeks ago and noticed the memorial sign was missing. I can only assume some disrespectful jackass removed it. But anyways, this is what used to be up there right as you start to hike. I took this picture last year:

DSC05649.jpg

DSC05651.jpg

Nicorumiz

Glad to see there isn't too much snow up there. I may attempt to head up to that area one more time this year.

Glad you got to see the crash. FYI, I was up there a few weeks ago and noticed the memorial sign was missing. I can only assume some disrespectful jackass removed it. But anyways, this is what used to be up there right as you start to hike. I took this picture last year:

View attachment 6567

View attachment 6568
Not at all...one turn or two had snow in the ground but that's about it.

I was thinking about the sign but thought that maybe they remove it for the winter?

Or I completely missed it [emoji28]

Thanks for sharing them!