New

Jccuda77

Welcome and the biggest tip is to enjoy your new baby. You will get a lot of different tips it all depends on what you are looking for. Daily driver, or heavy off roading Sit down and picture what the final out come should be and then when purchasing parts pick ones that complement the others. Example if you want to rock crawl don’t get 22” rims with 35” tires and expect them to flex when deflated

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWrangler!!

Tip #1: Enjoy that JL & post some pix! :thumb:

Tip #2: Read as much as you can on this forum. :thumb:

Tip #3: Watch the WAYALIFE & JL JOURNAL videos. :thumb:

Tip #4: Don't be afraid to post questions. There are many knowledgeable and helpful members here. :thumb:

Tip #5: (Optional, but recommended)...try some American Honey! :rock:

Welcome_&_Ediquette_LI.jpg

Rgk401

Welcome to JLWrangler!!

Tip #1: Enjoy that JL & post some pix! :thumb:

Tip #2: Read as much as you can on this forum. :thumb:

Tip #3: Watch the WAYALIFE & JL JOURNAL videos. :thumb:

Tip #4: Don't be afraid to post questions. There are many knowledgeable and helpful members here. :thumb:

Tip #5: (Optional, but recommended)...try some American Honey! :rock:

View attachment 6222

I’m a big fan of tip #5!! I seen in a wayalife video about 5 years ago and I was like I wanna try that,and now I bring it every time I go camping.

GregM

New Wrangler owner here! Any tips?
Welcome!

Tips?
Get out and enjoy it, stock, for a while to figure out what you enjoy using it for. Your jeep is already extremely capable off the dealer lot.
Find a local group of Jeepers or 4x4s in general. Online builds are great but seeing different mods on a local trail can really help you figure out what you want from yours.
Be realistic about your goals. I modded my JK beyond what I actually needed and it became less enjoyable daily.
Above all enjoy it!

London, Ontario or UK?